S i x t y - t h r e e

"Leave the rest to me, Harry. You'll fix this." Gemma said reassuringly. As of now, I'm on my way home, after a while of talking to my sister. I might be in a bad situation now but I am thankful that they were still there on my back even when I'm wrong. I'm glad they didn't abandon me, otherwise I'd sink myself into being depressed –well, loads more depressed– than I am today.

"Thanks, Gem. I'll see you, tomorrow." I told her. If everything goes smoothly, maybe.

"Try not to do anything foolish again." She said then ended the call. I think I've been reminding that to myself since. . . well, that awful mistake.

Here I am, trying to fix the mess but now I know where to start. . . Alison.

Dramatic as all of these sounds, nothing's a joke to me. I really don't care about what they think about me anymore, what I care about is how it'll affect all of them in the near future, letting all of these hang loose would destroy that future.

Again, before I entered the door, I knocked. Turns out me being so stubborn and pushy make things worse so all I do now is accept what they have for me, I've learned this lesson before, I just forgot about it. . . now I've had to relearn the lesson in a harsh way.

Liz opened the door and didn't greet me with anything. The moment she opened the door, she just left me hanging and then continued with what she's doing. I looked for Alison around the first floor yet she didn't seem to be around here so I approached Liz and thought I should ask.

"Uh L-Liz, I-I know I've already done---done so m-much. B-But, tomorrow, maybe--"

She faced me, "I know, your sister called." Her anger in me was silent. I don't understand why she still kept herself from kicking me out the house or slapping my cheek hard. In what she showed, she had no intentions in doing so. I'm not sure I understood why.

"So. . .?" I asked, desperately waiting for her answer. I am hoping she'll agree, because that's the only way I thought of at the moment.

"I'm not the one who is coming with you aren't I? If Alison agrees, then, go ahead. Make sure you get her home after, since, you obviously don't know your limits anymore."

"Okay. . . thanks." I said, it's also in her voice that says she doesn't want to talk to me anymore so I let her.

I walked away and went upstairs. I knew Alison would be there inside her room. I knocked first but since, it wasn't Alison's habit to open the door, I did it myself but I didn't go in, yet.

"Princess, can I talk to you please?" I asked her. Alison continued playing with her dolls as if she didn't hear me. I sat beside her and again, she kept ignoring me like I was thin air. "Can I at least explain?"

"I'm too young to understand, right?" Alison asked.

I've been both impressed and startled by her choice of her words sometimes because for a seven year-old, it leaves you wondering about what she meant and what's on her mind. "Yes, but I can explain to make you understand. Just let me, please."

She fixed her gaze on me, her eyes darted on my bruise but I figured she ignored it since Alison didn't leave a comment about it. "How?"

"I can show you, remember the photo album I used to lend to you? The one you and Lux look at during our visits there?"

She nodded, still she kept playing.

"That one and the other we have here weren't the whole story, I have to show you the last one that had. . . almost every part of the story. I need to show them to you." I started trailing on. If she won't understand it by my words, might as well show her