S e v e n t y - t w o

I opened my car door to the passenger seat for her. I've never seen Taylor so frozen. . . My eyebrows met at the sight of her all of a sudden falling silent and scared. Her hands started shaking, making me wonder what I did wrong.

"Did you see a ghost or something?" I asked her out of curiosity and I was also a bit joking.

"No." Taylor answered plainly after a short while.

I bit my lip as I waited for her to hop on. And since I only got at least fifty-two minutes left, I got a bit impatient. "Taylor, my time is ticking." It had occurred to me that she might have been using the time as an excuse.

"Forget about this." She said and started walking away. She would have gone far within two seconds if I wasn't able to grab her and fortunately, I did.

I pulled her back, and I slightly forgot the fact that my grip is always tight when it comes to her arm. I didn't loosen it though, she'll get away if I did. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

She tried pulling off from my grasp yet she was unsuccessful. It took her a few seconds to stop. "Away."

"Not from me." I said and almost dragged her back to the car. She struggled but eventually gave in.

As much as Taylor was playing her tough act, I sensed something else when I reopened the car door. Her eyes widened and she froze a little. "Wait, Harry, wait, please wait."

"What? Don't try to stall me, Taylor I got fifty minutes left." I muttered out since she was growing more stubborn by the second.

"No, Harry I'm serious about this, I'm not stalling you!" She almost yelled and walked backwards until she was stopped by the other car. Her face was red but I doubt it if it was from irritation. She seemed so terrified.

I shook those thoughts out my head. "I'm serious too, get in the car." I said.

"No. Harry--"

"Get in the car." I said sternly. I honestly don't know what she's playing at. It's drizzling, if she haven't noticed that part and that we're both getting wet by the second, she's lying to herself.

"Wait-- no."

"God! Just get in, do you want to get sick?" My voice boomed out. . . and yet she didn't say a word. She bowed her head and stared at the ground for far too long, it almost threw me off my limits. I mentioned almost as I kept myself from being too impatient.

I gave her a couple of minutes, I took a deep breath and said, "Tay, come on, please." I said it and gestured for her to get in.

"Harry, you d-don't even-- y-you really--" Taylor stuttered, it's making me wonder what is it about riding this car, she rode this before haven't she?! I can't understand why she seemed so afraid.

"Taylor." I called her out calmly. I let her catch her breath, "Come on, love. You shouldn't stay out in this weather. Get in." I said calmly. I don't know what's going on with her, but I should guess that it's not really good.

She didn't say a word and walked forward, she only took a few steps, before stopping in her tracks.

"What is going on with you?" I asked, I know my tone was rude but I wasn't able to control it. "Just tell me." And again, I didn't get a single answer.

I took a deep breath and thought about my next move and unfortunately, my impatient side won me again. "Tay, it's either you tell me what's going on or I'll get you inside myself." I warned. She didn't even look up. "You know I'm arrogant enough to do that, you know I will." I warned her again and I still haven't got any answer.