S e v e n

"I am not sick." Taylor said once more. Louis just wouldn't calm down. The manager was going to walk towards them but Taylor's glare made the manager wait a few more minutes.

"Oh really?" Louis said, disbelieving it.

"I am not sick, I'm just-" Taylor paused, she couldn't find the appropriate word for it. "I'm just not well at the moment. There's a difference between the two."

"God, I can't. I mean-Tay, all of a sudden, I found out that-" Louis shook his head, frustrated about everything for the moment.

Taylor stood up and reached for his hand. That is when he started breathing evenly, Taylor was trying to ease his mood.
"Lou, once more, I am not sick. Okay? I should know, I am a Med major." She let go and went back to her seat while Louis followed her lead. He sat back and fiddled with the coffee cup.

Louis fell silent through the next few minutes, people inside the café went on with their lives as though nothing happened.

"Wait, you're a Med major?" Louis asked, breaking the ice.

"Y-Yeah." Taylor answered, fidgeting with the coffee cup as well.

"Funny, thought you would've chosen something about the banking, your family business." Louis said then drank from the cup. Until Taylor knew he had to say something that is bothering him.

"Lou, if you want to say something, you might as well say it now." Taylor said.

"You didn't tell anyone?"

"Not a soul, except for you."

"But, it'll be okay, right?"

"Few months and it'll be. Don't worry about it that much. I survived a life and death accident, remember?" Taylor said and for once, bringing that up wasn't so bad after all. She did have an accident and she almost died because of it, but that was over, done.

"Yeah, with Harry. How could I forget the night I almost lost my two bestfriends?" Louis said, playing with a teaspoon between his fingers.

Taylor flinched a little but tried not to make it obvious. "Well, whatever. The point is, I can get through this. It's not like a cancer or something worse. It's just the little-thing from the accident."

"Easily fixed?"
"Easily."

Louis raised an eyebrow with a skeptical face. Taylor knew Louis didn't believe her. If changed positions, she wouldn't believe herself either, that she would be okay.
"Louis, I can assure you, I am not going to die before you do. Promise." Taylor smiled reassuringly and Louis smiled back.

"Yeah, guess that's good enough for me. But I'll be watching you." He gestured the 'I'll be watching you sign' two fingers pointing his eyes and then points his pointing finger at Taylor.

Taylor just laughed and they continued with their conversation.

"So what about your anxiety?" He asked.
She took a sip in her coffee, "That's the one I'm worried about. It's getting a bit worse." Taylor said, remembering the times when she had anxiety attacks.

~
She was already seated in the passenger seat, meaning to say but before her mom started driving, she had this feeling of unease. "Mom, can I switch places with Austin?"
~
"Taylor!" Austin snapped, pulling her back to reality.
"What?"
"You're overspeeding. You're hitting a hundred!" Her brother said.
~
"Whoa, watch out!"
Taylor had time to steer the wheel before she hit the car infront.
"Sorry, Austin."
~