T h i r t y - s e v e n

Taylor already told Louis her plans about this thing. She fixed her schedule so that she'd be able to come by to Louis' place just in time for Alison and to take care of her. She also had already asked permission from Danielle if she could stay in Louis' house. Both Danielle and Taylor thought it was unnecessary but she still did anyways and Dani told her it was 'okay'. It was good because Taylor knew Dani trusted her.

Now her shift changed to seven am to four pm, depending on what'll happen and when she's called, but as of now, it's accurately that. Her day off was also moved to Saturdays because Louis still have classes for it and Alison had ballet classes. She's living it like they were her actual main priorities at the moment when in reality, she just wanted to get this arrangement over with.

Taylor packed a few of her clothes and her cats and was told that she will be settling in one of Louis' vacant bedroom. She knew everything had to be prepared before Gemma brings Alison this evening so she came here early.

"Can't believe we're going to be parents." Louis muttered as he was carrying one of the mattresses to place it on Taylor's new bedroom in his house.

"Temporary and it's the weirdest title you can come up with, right now." Taylor said, both of them walking up the stairs, him carrying that mattress and her carrying her duffel bag which contained her clothes.

"There's no title in the English vocabulary about a woman and a man being best friends that has had to raise a child in one roof, and 'parents' is the only word available, let's use that. Unless you're uncomfortable, because I didn't give you a ring and I have other plans and I would never marry my bestfriend in a million years and it's because my other bestfriend also had this sort of thing for her and--"

"Could you please stop right there? Because A, other bestfriend is already married, B, it's his kid we're taking in, and C, you did not just say that Harry has a thing for me." Taylor said, straight-up. She was really annoyed about it, just because she agreed, that doesn't mean Louis can nag about everything that annoys her.

Louis grinned menacingly, "How'd you know I was talking about Harry? For all you know, I could be talking about Niall. . . or Roxfer."

Taylor chuckled, "If it was Niall, he could have said it years ago--"

"Or maybe he's just too guilty of feeling that way for you because he knew Harry was crazy for you."

"Key word: 'was' and Roxfer? I'd say we've already settled for friends." Taylor continued even with Louis' annoying intervention.

"Wait, you and Roxfer still talk?" Louis asked.

"We're friends, what the hell are you thinking of?" Taylor answered and opened the door to the bedroom. Louis went in first and placed the mattress on the deck and lied on it. Taylor placed her bags on the floor and took Meredith and Olivia out from their cages. Louis teased her about it but she just stared at him with her arms crossed. "You were talking about Harry."

"How long did it take you to figure out?" Louis asked sarcastically. Taylor glared at Louis but he still kept smiling. "I'm hungry, are you getting hungry?"

"No." Taylor answered.

He stood and hopped on the bed a couple of times like a child. He's going to be a parent, alright. "Let's. . .order. . . pizza. Alison . . .loved. . . that. You want . . . pizza?" He asked, in between his hops.

Yes! Pizza. "No." Taylor answered sternly. "And get the hell down from there! I'm taking care of a child not two children."