He Stole My First Kiss 9 part 2

Start from the beginning

After eating we went to the balcony thingy of the restaurant and sat on the bench by the corner. We talked about random stuffs and things that we like and hate. I found out that, he likes burgers and hates shrimp, he didn't like the shrimps on his tounge, he said it feels slimy, wich I tought was stupid so I just laughed at him "Whaaat? It is gross" he said while he snaked his right arm on my waist, wich made me nervous. I stopped laughing slowly. His hands in my waist sent tingles all over my body, he used his left arm to pull my head to his shoulder to rest. Grae tightened his grip on my waist, I looked up at him 'cause he was taller than me. He was looking at the stars, his cool gray eyes was shining from the light of the moon, his cute curly hair was waving lightly because of the weak wind "what are you staring at?" he asked with a husky voice.

I looked infront of me, embarassed that he caught me staring at him " Uhh... N-No-Nothing..." I stattered. I can feel his eyes staring at me.

Slowly, I felt his hand move to my chin and lift it so now I'm looking at his eyes.

Grae leaned closer. He was so close that I can feel his cool breath touching my lips. He closed his eyes, then lightly pressed his lips against mine. He slowly pulled away to look at my reaction... I was shocked, so when Grae saw me shocked, he started to worry "S-sorry..." he apologised while cupping my cheeks.

He looks cute even when he's worried! He kissed me, why am I shocked?! It's not that I hated his kiss, it was nice.

I smiled then looked at his worried eyes " It's ok. I just wasn't expecting it. Well, I was expecting it, but I tought you'll do it after our date. So, Uhh.. Yeah"

He smiled back then pulled me to his lap " Can I kiss you now?" he asked "You already did."

" Oh you do not know how much my lips are aching for your lips again " he said looking at my lips while biting his'. Uhh, how can he be so straight?

I didn't know what to answer, so I just looked down at my hands. After a few seconds He groaned loudly wich startled me, I shot my head up to look at him but before I even knew it, he was kissing me. He expertly slipped his tounge inside my mouth. His kissing abilities we're good, not that I had so much experience, but still it was nice.

He groaned frustrated because I wasn't kissing him back. Yes, I like him, but I wasn't feeling an urge to kiss him back. He held the back of my head and made the kiss deeper. I tried and kissed him back, he moaned in approval.

His kiss was different from Jake's. Yes, I felt some tingles. I like him kissing me... but it was different, I didn't feel like kissing him back, but when Jake kissed me, I felt more tingles and I kissed him back even though my brain said 'stop'. Now that I think about it, Jake is great at kissing! Oh My God, I'm kissing Grae and I'm thinking about Jake!

He pulled away then lean his forehead on mine, we were both breathing heavily. He smiled at me then I smiled back, we stayed like that for only God knows how long.

I heard someone approach us but I chose to ignore "Oh my, Grae Killion? Is that you?" it was a girl's voice. Grae and I looked at the girl at the same time.

Woah, she's pretty but looked boyish. She has short red hair, brown eyes, perfectly tanned skin and full lips like me. She was wearing baggy jeans, sneakers and a dark blue down jacket (A/N: is 'down' correct? You know? the jacket thingies in winter) I looked at Grae and he looked annoyed.

At first I didn't realize it, but Jake was with the girl. He looked angry "Incase you don't remember, Grae... I'm Lola Hutchings . Wich I'm sure that you don't remember me because you like, dated all the girls in your school."

Jake's POV

•••inside Jake's car•••

"What's the theme color?" I asked Lola then she groaned " Pink" she answered "I tought you like pink?"

" Well I hate it now!" I needed to help Lola for her parents' party next week and they wanted me to help Lola go to this restaurant and reserve the whole restaurant just for that day, because tha manager is here is close to my mom " Ok, ok. sheesh, you don't need to be angry" I said

I know what you're thinking, ' Who is she?'. Well. Lola is my cousin and my girl best friend. I was a sophomore when she was a senior in school. So, she just graduated high school last year.

Until last year she was all girly, but because of Grae she became all boyish.

She liked Grae very much, they were dating for more than 9 months, wich is a record for Grae. She looked really girly so maybe Grae tought that she'll be easy, but it's the opossite. She didn't let Grae do it with her. Until I saw him cheating on her, he was making out with one of Ethel's friends.

The next night, I told Lola about it then she started to cry, She told me that yesterday night she thought that he really loved her so she approved on doing it with him that night. The next day, he broke up with her. So now, she decided to be tough, she won't let any guy hurt her ever again so she became boyish. And that is one of the reasons why I hate Grae!

*****In the restaurant*****

We were standing by the door that goes out to the balcony while talking to the manager.

I didn't pay attention to the conservation because I just saw Grae kissing a girl on his lap in the balcony. Sh*t,sh*t,sh*t! If Lola sees him, she is going to get pissed!

I was going to turn to Lola and make sure that she won't see him, but stopped when I realized who's the girl, kissing him back.

Jennifer.

I just stared at them while they stopped kising and both of them were trying to cath their breath. God, Jennifer looks so sexy while breathing like that, uuhh!

3rd person's POV (narrator)

Lola just finished talking to the manager and was asking Jake if he wants something, while looking at the papers that the manager gave her. Jake didn't answer her " I'll pay" Lola said but Jake still didn't answer her "Hey, are you listening?" she asked and looked at him.

Jake was staring outside with a shocked and sad look." Yo dude! You listening?" She said while shooking him "Huh? Oh finished talking with the manager?" Lola looked at Jake with a 'duh! Can you see the manager here?' then she looked at the couple that Jake was looking at, the guy looked very familar to Lola. Her eyes grew big as she remembered the guy.

Jake quickly blocked Lola's view, when he saw her saw it " Umm, Let's eat! I-I'm hungry."

"Is that f**king jerk Grae?" Lola almost yelled " You know what? I'm not hungry anymore, let's go home." Jake didn't care if Lola yelled at Grae and tell their story over and over again. What he cared about was Jennifer getting hurt on her first date.

"Jake! Why are you stopping me?! I haven't talked to that jerk since the day that he dumped me!"

*************************************************************

ok, I need to go to school. I was going to type more because you guys waited gor like 2 weeks, but my big sis& bro are yelling at me to stop what I'm doing and get ready for skul. VOTEa nd COMMENT!

bye! luv you! more on comments please!