Chapter 42

Niall

"Where is he?" Harry asked pacing the living area of Louis's hotel room. 

"I don't know. I knew we should have stayed with him" Liam grumbled. I just sat on the couch, shaking my head. What would make him want to leave like this. 

"We can't baby him" Harry grumbled back. 

Louis was supposed to meet us down in the restaurant an hour ago. It was only ten minutes ago did we come to find he had snuck out. I wasn't happy about it. He was supposed to be getting better, not going out and doing more damage to his already fragile body. 

As the time passed, we continually tried to contact him. Calling and texting him. I was getting worried, what if he collapsed again and we had no idea where he went? What if someone took him. He was small and not as strong anymore, he couldn't fight people off. 

I was about to try calling him again when his name popped up on my screen, my heart stopped momentarily, he was calling me. Not Harry not Liam, me. I got up off the chair and headed towards the hallway.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, shutting the door behind me. Immediately loud music filled my ears. I knew he was out partying, somewhere. 

"Hi this is Max from Pure Pulse, we have your boyfriend here" boyfriend? Did Louis tell them we were together? "You better come and get him, he's had a lot to drink and is now dancing on the bar - and now he's stripping" I cursed, dammit Louis. 

"Sure, I'll be there soon, where are you located" once I was given the address we hung up. I honestly debated not telling the boys, and just leaving, but then there's another person to worry about. Reluctantly I stepped back inside his room to see the concerned looks on my friend's  faces. "I know where he is"

"Where?" Harry asked immediately. I sighed.

"At a club. But I'm going, alone. I need to get him" they stared at me.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Liam asked. I nodded. 

"Yeah. This may be the only chance I can get to win him back" they smiled sadly at me, but gave a reassuring nod. 

With that, I ran off to try and win back the love of my life. 

+

I entered the club, smoke and lights filled the room as well as numerous males dancing against one another. A few tried to grab at me, but I pushed them away, I was on a mission. A mission to find Louis, which was easier said than done. He was still on the bar swaying his hips and swinging his shirt around in the air. 

I walked up to the bar, and looked up at the sinful boy showing his body for other men. I took a deep breath before shouting to him.

"Louis. Come down" he looked down at me when he heard his name.

"Niall?" he frowned. "You called Niall?" he shouted at the bartender. He held his hands in surrender, so he didn't say anything to them. How did they know? 

"You must be Niall" I nodded. "You better get him home before he hurts himself" I nodded. 

"I will. Thank you" The man behind the bar handed me Louis's phone, I held my hand up to Louis, "Come on mate, come down" 

"Why should I go with you?" he yelled. 

"Because, I'm the one who came for you and you need to come home now. It's late" he eyed me curiously. "Don't make me come and get you" People were watching the interaction between us. It was like a stare off, no one was backing down.