Chapter 31

Louis 

I had just sat down on my couch with a beer, ready to watch a movie when someone knocked on my door. Grumbling, I set my beer on the table and walked to the door. I didn't exactly know who it could be, not many people know about my house in LA. I opened the door and was genuinely surprised to see Harry standing in front of me. My jaw slightly dropped.

"Harry?" I asked confused. He gave a half smile, running a hand through his long hair. 

"Hey Lou. I wanted to talk, and I knew you were here" I just stood there. "Can I come in?" he pushed passed me easily without a response from me. 

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly, closing the door behind me. Harry sighed heavily and ran a hand through his long hair, again.

"To talk" he answered back just as bitterly. "I want to talk about us and the shit that's happened" I crossed my arms and looked at him expectantly to continue what he was saying. 

"Go on, talk Harry. Tell me all about it. Or should I just go fuck Niall?" Harry glared at me.

"You're so fucking stubborn" he exhaled in a very annoyed way. "I wanted to apologise for what I ever said to you. And I want you to know I love your sister and we would never be so reckless to let something like that happen. I miss you Lou. We haven't chatted nearly as much and I want you to at least pretend you're okay with it" 

I sighed heavily. I had to forgive him, I couldn't stay mad at him. It was Harry. My best friend of nearly six years. I stepped aside and allowed him inside my LA home. He walked in with a smile on his face, thankful I let him in I guess. 

"You want to go to the couch?" he nodded and followed me to my couch. He sat down next to me and watched as I took a sip from my drink. "Want one?" he shook his head. 

"Alright. Lou, I never wanted to hurt you" he started. "I know we've been through this, a lot, but I need you to know I love your sister. She means so much to me, and I know we haven't been together that long so I would never let her fall pregnant so soon. We're definitely not there yet. Can you forgive us for not telling you sooner? We were waiting to see if this was serious" 

"Seemed to take a while. She was texting you during Christmas, probably before" I stated flatly. Harry sighed. 

"We're sorry" 

"I forgive you. I should be the one apologising anyway. I took it way too far" I told him. Harry smiled at me. "I'm sorry mate, I am happy for you both" I sat my beer on the coffee table and pulled Harry into a hug. 

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt good. That he was finally forgiven and we could actually be friends without the weird tension between us. Harry pulled away from me first and smiled. 

"I heard you went to the hospital today. Things go well?" he asked. I let out a deep sigh and took a large sip from my beer. "That bad?" 

"She's the devil I swear. I'm gonna love this child, but I don't think I'm going to like her" Harry chuckled and patted my leg.

"She's preggers. Girls crazy when they're pregnant" I laughed. "So, Niall told me. You've got a girl on the way" I smiled widely. 

"Yeah. Do you want to see the sonogram?" he nodded.

I got off the couch and hurried to my room where I had it sitting on my bedside table, I grabbed it and returned to Harry, showing him the picture of my daughter. I still had images of what she would look like. Light brown hair, blue eyes, she would be stunning. 

"This is just amazing" Harry breathed out. "I can't believe it"

"Neither can I" this was amazing thing, even if I had my doubts, it was amazing. "Can I trust you with a secret?" 

"What is it?" 

"You need to promise me you won't tell anyone, especially Niall. I can't let him know yet"

"Are you two going through a rough patch? You're not going to break up are you?" my eyes widened.

"No, no, no. God no. We're fine, perfect even. I just... He's been telling me I should get a DNA test when the child is born rather than just believe her. I told him I'd think about it, I just don't want to let him know he won yet"

"What's wrong with telling him you want that? He suggested it?" I looked into my lap and fiddled my thumbs around. 

"I honestly don't know but, promise you won't tell him?" Harry smiled.

"Of course I won't. You know I'll always keep your secrets" I smiled and looked up at him. 

"I missed you" 

"Don't start showing your feminine side on me now" Harry joked and gently nudged my arm. 

"Hey. That's not fair. I'm not that feminine" I pouted. 

"Says the bottom" I gasped and playfully hit him.

"How do you know" Harry sniggered. "That night in the bus gave us everything we need to know, Louis. Trust me" 

"I still can't believe we did that" I hid my face in my hands. "It was good though. I'd do it again" Harry's eyes widened. 

"No, please never again" I chuckled. "Wanna play the ps4?" 

"Yeah. Prepare to be brutally beaten" 

"Never" 

A/N okay. Crappy filler chapter with LOTS of speech, I'm sorry but look LARRY IS BACK ^_^
Oh! I made twitter for this account @ writhingnouis is the user, follow it for updates :)