Chapter 16

Louis

Niall was pacing back and forth in front of me. We were actually fucked. How were we supposed to get away with this? What could we possibly do or say that could get us out of this mess we put ourselves in? I knew we shouldn't have gone, I knew we should have come straight here and spent the night together.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Management is going to be pissed if they think we're together" Niall cursed. "You are going to be in so much shit for not saying you're gay" Niall continued to say.

"Yeah, because I knew I was gay five years ago" I replied bitterly. Niall shook his head.

"We have to think of something. We have to figure out a plan that can get us out of this mess, make fans believe I wasn't kissing you at midnight"

I groaned and fell backwards on the bed. Who would have thought a relationship between a band member would be so difficult. I put my hands over my face and listened to Niall continue to swear as he paced back and forth in front of me.

"I'm going to have to make a public appearance with someone" he spoke. I sat up quickly and looked at him seriously. "Just for a few hours, it will get them off my back"

"And what the fuck am I supposed to do while you're gone? You're going to take the car, I'll be stuck here. And I can't believe you'll just leave me" he went to speak. "We should never have gone to the park"

"I know, I'm sorry" Niall whispered. He walked over to me and knelt on the ground. "I'm sorry for making you do this. I didn't mean to hurt you" his hand rested on my cheek.

"I know you didn't. It's okay" he smiled. "Now put some clothes on, you're distracting me"

"Maybe that's a good thing" he stood up and climbed on my lap and began kissing my face. "Mm. You taste like maple syrup" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Maybe because you kissed me with your sticky lips" Niall chuckled and licked my cheek. "Ew. Go get changed you weirdo"

Niall climbed off me and walked to his suitcase pulling out his clothes and putting another pair of sweat pants and a jumper on himself. He returned to me and sat next to me on the bed. I didn't know what to do for the rest of the day. We were trapped inside the room for the next few days. Not that it would matter.

"Want to watch a movie in bed?" Niall asked. "My laptop is in my bag"

"Okay. Go get snacks. I assume you brought snacks with you"

"Of course I did. I'll go make popcorn. Pick a movie" Niall hurried out the room and I took my time crawling off the bed to grab Niall's laptop from his bag. I returned to the bed and sat in the middle, putting the laptop in front of me I logged on to Niall's laptop, using his birthday as his password, then loaded Netflix on the internet.

I loaded the movie section and found the movie I wanted to watch just as Niall came in with a big bowl of pop corn and two cans soft drink. He handed me the snacks and climbed on to the bed next to me. He got himself comfortable with the popcorn between us and a drink next to him. I clicked the Full Screen button and waited for the movie to load. I watched Niall while the movie loaded, he was already eating the popcorn, and I found the way he ate it hot. He was simply putting two pieces in his mouth and chewing, but after it, he would lick his lips. That's what did it for me.

Niall turned to face me and smiled, as if he knew what I was thinking about while looking at him. Then he turned back to watch the movie as the title loaded on the screen. I saw his smile brighten at the name. He turned to face me.

"Sandy or Danny?" he asked. I looked him with my brows furrowed. "Do you want to sing Sandy's parts or Danny's parts?" my mouth opened into an 'O' shape as I finally understood what he meant.