Chapter 22

Louis

I was enjoying my sleep, I was having the best dream of me and Niall just being lovey dovey and me holding my baby - which I dreamt to be a girl - she was beautiful and only a few months old. I wanted that dream to become reality. In six months, it hopefully will be.

But Niall woke me up, it was a very pleasant awakening ending in him straddling me, which I will undoubtedly take any day. He left to make us breakfast, and it was while he was doing that that I knew I had to give something back. I had to, I always knew I was going to have to, with all he does for me and makes me feel I need to give back.

Leaning over I grabbed my phone and logged on to my unofficial Twitter. I smiled as I typed out the tweet I was going to send out to my followers.

@Song_Boy91
Bout to take a step and give something back to my lovely boyfriend. I've watched some stuff and hopefully it pays off. Wish me luck x

I sent it, just seconds later many people wishing me luck came flooding through. My cheeks were warming at the knowledge of what I was going to do for him. I knew he would like it, who wouldn't like been given something so pleasurable?

I heard Niall coming up the stairs and walking to his room again. I didn't realise so much time had passed since he left me. He was holding a tray with a plate full of bacon and eggs and a cup of tea on the side. It looked amazing, he could cook so I knew he would have cooked everything perfectly and he just knew how to make my tea perfectly.

"Hey, I was going to get you to come down but I thought why not eat in bed?" he smiled, his Irish accent was music to my ears. "I'll be right back, I need to get mine" he set my tray on my lap and pecked my lips before heading downstairs to retrieve his own food.

After we eat I shall be sure to give him all he deserves. He deserves so much and I haven't been giving him that satisfaction. But I shall, and I will. I picked up my warm cup of tea and took a sip, it warmed my body instantly and was made wonderfully.

Niall returned just as I sat my drink back down on the tray. He smiled widely with a plate full of eggs and bacon and a coffee on his tray. He sat back on his side of the bed and dug into his food without a word. I smiled at him. Those old jokes about Niall loving food may have died a long time ago - we see a lot of things online - and he may have grown out of it slightly, but he still loved his food.

We ate in silence, comfortable silence, it was nice and peaceful, just like it should be. I finished my food first and sat back finishing off my drink watching Niall finish off his meal. But when he finished everything, he took my tray and stacked on top of his putting the plates and mugs on top. He was about to leave, but I couldn't wait any longer, the thought was eating me alive. I grabbed his wrist and he looked at me.

"Put them away later" I smirked before kissing his lips, that tasted like bacon. "I want to give you something" I kissed him again slipping my tongue into his mouth. I swear he nearly dropped the trays on the ground. He pulled away from me just to set the trays safely on the bedside table.

Niall leaned back over and kissed me. He wanted to take charge and push me over, but I wasn't having any of that. As soon as he was on top of me, I would be a goner. I needed to do this, for the sake of both of us. I managed to push him onto his back and sat on his lap, my bare body now on display before him. I felt his eyes look me up and down while I looked down and smiled. He was perfect.

"Lou, what are you doing?" he dared to ask. A playful smile spread across my lips as I kissed down his neck causing gasps to emit from his mouth. "Lou" he breathed as my lips continued to move down his body right to the waist band of his boxers. I could see his dick hardening underneath and it was amazing. Without thinking I mouthed at the clothed spot. "Shit, fuck" he cursed and moved his hips upwards.