Chapter 32

Niall

I walked up the driveway, an overnight bag over my shoulder and wiped sweat from my forehead. It was a warm day, warmer than what I'm used to. But I continued up towards the door, and knocked on the white painted door. I only had to wait seconds before I heard the door unlocking and swinging open. 

Louis stood in the doorway, jeans, a black t-shirt and his hair disheveled. He was clearly surprised to see me there, and why wouldn't he be? I didn't let him know I was showing up. I wanted to surprise him. I felt too lonely at home, Liam was good company, but he went back home and I wanted Louis. 

"Niall?" he breathed. I smiled widely. "Oh my God. What are you doing here?" he wrapped his arms around me walking backwards pulling me into his house. I dropped my bag inside beside the door, closing it behind me. 

"I missed you" I told him. He smiled wider, his eyes crinkling in that cute way they always tend to do when he's really happy. "Can I have a kiss now?" he blushed and nodded.

I picked him up by his thighs and brought our lips together while he wrapped his legs around my waist. I turned us around and pushed Louis against his front door, a low grunt emitted from his mouth. Louis pulled away first, his hot breath fanning my face.

"Wow" he chuckled. "You really did miss me" I smirked. 

"Oh, I missed you much, much, more" I nibbled along his jaw. "Want me to prove it?" I ground my hips up into his ass. 

"Ooh. Yes. Bedroom. Now" I let him drop to his feet and drag me to his room up the flight of stairs and to the first room on the right. 

He took me to his bed and pushed me on to the mattress, I landed on my back on the unmade bed. I moved myself backwards - kicking my shoes off - and allowing Louis to climb on top of my lap. I smiled up at him, grabbing his waist pulling him down, I connected our lips. 

It has felt like an eternity since I had him on top of me like this, kissing me sweetly. My hands moved to his firm ass, giving it a light squeeze, he groaned in my mouth and pushed his hips down. He has really warmed up over the months to this. Of course he has, we have sex as often as we can, but from someone who was so innocent to anal sex, he's come far.

"Come on. Undress me, reckon I'll be hard the time you get your clothes off" Louis smirked and ripped my shirt off my buttons flying off around us. We laughed and he connected our lips, moving them together so slowly it was hot. 

He took the rest of my clothes off, leaving me in my briefs while he undressed himself in front of me. It was like he was a stripper, the way he took each item of clothing off was just so erotic. I was getting harder every move he made. 

Once he was just in his briefs like me, he climbed back on top of me, lying against my body, we kissed lightly. A drastic change from previously. It was just sweet and loving and although I had a raging boner, nothing changed.

"Hey Lou, I wanna do something different" I mumbled over his lips.

"Mmm, and what's that?" he asked. I squeezed his bum in my hands. 

"Would you be okay with being on your hands and knees while I fuck you?" his eyes widened. A hint of aw and worry flashed through his eyes. 

"Fuck yeah" he breathed. I smiled. I haven't had sex with anyone like this for quite some time. But I was very, very, keen to.

Louis climbed off my lap and got on to his hands and knees, in front of his headboard. Thoughts of me gripping the wood and pushing into him filled my mind and made me moan at the thought. Without a second thought, I quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed his lube, ripping off my briefs, my dick hitting my stomach.