Chapter 4

Louis

Our concerts were fun and full of life. Energetic and eventful. I loved when concerts were like this. When they were fun and we all got along. I loved when the crowd sung our songs, told us they loved us - or Harry, always Harry - or even with the funny posters they held up for us. Incorporating our names into something else, like our songs. I do see a lot of posters for Josh as well. He was a great lad so it's nothing bad.

Tonight, we were out. We were out having a good time. I was also searching for a girl to shag. The last time I had sex was with Niall. The time before that, I can't even remember. It's been months. Since Eleanor and I broke up at the start of the year I've only had myself and my hand. Which good, but no where near as good as sex it's self.

"These past shows have been great. I'm glad you two knuckle heads have pulled it together" Liam said loudly over the loud music.

"Yeah. People were speculating. We don't need that right now" Harry added. I kept quiet. I didn't need to say word. Niall just sipped on his beer. And silence dawned on the table.

I looked at my watch. It was already after eleven at night and I needed to get a move on if I wanted to score tonight. But I guess it wouldn't really matter. Girls throw themselves at me just because I'm in One Direction. I'm not looking for a serious thing though, so everything should turn out fine.

I grabbed one of the shots that sat on the table and skulled it down in one go. "A'right lads. I'm gonna go find a chick" the alcohol may already be affecting me.

Liam and Harry waved it off in went into conversation about the album that will be released in the coming month. Niall though, Niall looked at me like he was a little hurt. Its things like this that make it harder for me to ignore the fact we slept together and that I shouldn't be in love with my best friend.

Walking off to the bar, I kept an eye out for any females I knew I could get easily. My eyes scanned the floor and the bar. As I made my second rounding, a blonde girl who was as skinny as a stick stood at the bar in her 5 inch heels and tight fitting dress. Her hair was dead straight and flowing down her back. She was cute, easy enough.

I walked up to her and smiled widely "Hey there" she turned and looked at me. She was a very attractive woman. No doubt about that, but Niall was still in my head.

"Hi?" she questioned.

"Can I buy you a drink?" though she had a half a glass full of some fruity drink, what was the harm in asking to buy her next one. She looked at her drink and then back to me with a smile, showing off perfect white teeth.

"Sure" she smiled. I was in, I knew I would be getting lucky tonight she seemed interested and that was always a good sign. We waited for the bartender to come back down our way, while waiting she sipped on the remainder of her drink. Silence had over come us and it worried me. "Aren't you that Louis dude from that band?" she asked.She clicked her fingers as if it were her way of trying to remember something.

"One Direction?" I suggested and she nodded. "Yeah I'm him. Is that a problem?" her cheeks turned pink and I smiled charmingly. Always the way to a girls heart. "Now I'm not sure it's fair you know my name but I don't know yours"

"Brianna. But call me Bri, or B or whatever you want to really" since the realisation dawned on her she seemed more flirty. And I hated it. All the more reason to keep this a one night thing

The bartender finally came down and I ordered shots of vodka. I needed to get wasted and it seemed Brianna was in for a fun night too. He poured four shots of the clear liquor and I did my two almost immediately. The alcohol was rushing to my head and I was glad I had this distraction and a beautiful girl in front of me.