Chapter 34

Louis

"So are you going to come out or not? You haven't been any support at all" Brianna's voice rang through the phone.

"Tomorrow we can go out and get all the stuff you need. I want to relax today"

"You can try a little harder to sound excited about this you know" I rolled my eyes. She was really annoying.

"I am excited for this. I just-" my words were cut off by Niall walking in with just a towel around his waist, damp hair and a curious look on his face. "I have to go, I'll text you later" I hung up the phone, smiling at my boyfriend.

We've had a few close calls over the past week with our concerts. Always being a little too close, a glance lasting too long during a song, the comments. It was getting on Liam and Harry's nerves, and surely fans would be catching on, and if they were so would management and that would mean bad things.

"Who was that?" he questioned, letting his towel fall to the ground to pull up his jogging shorts. A comfortable piece of clothing for lounging around.

"Brianna" I sighed, Niall walked to the bed and climbed on next to me. "She wants me to go out with her for baby shopping."

"That's good isn't it? Don't you need baby stuff?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah but, I don't want to go out with her. Ever since that ultrasound appointment she's just made me hate her" Niall wrapped his arm around my body, rubbing my back. What a truly wonderful person he was. "Plus, my mum would have some old gear"

"Mm. She wants you involved Lou, and you should be" I frowned and faced him.

"Since when do you care about this?" I asked flatly.

"I care about your happiness" He stated. "Come here" he pulled me on my lap.

I smiled at him, resting my hands on his shoulders. We were both shirtless andin shorts. It was a beautiful day for it.

Niall absently drew over my chest tattoo, going over the words looking at it fondly.

"I'm proud of you" I said softly. "For your tattoo" he smiled, a pink tinge coming to his cheeks.

"I love you" he pulled me close and kissed me softly. His tongue pushed through my lips and entered my mouth. It was beautiful. Wonderful. I pulled away, and rested against his forehead.

"Hey Ni" he hummed, his lips chasing mine. "Next time we have sex, do you think I can top. I haven't been inside someone for so long. I kinda miss it" he chuckled lightly. His hands roamed my back and pulled me closer.

"I'll think about it. I'm not a fan of being a bottom" I pouted.

"Just one time. Please. My dick is craving it"

Niall chuckled and bumped his nose with mine. "Okay. Once. Just for you" I smiled. "You're lucky I love you"

+

I stood in front of various baby items. Cots and prams and bottles and everything else for a baby. It was almost overwhelming and it wasn't any better with Brianna pining over what she wanted and then changing her mind. I swear she was doing it to annoy me.

I sighed and looked at the different things. I could ask my mum for these things. For myself anyway.

"Lou, what do you think of this?" She asked holding up a pink blanket with monkeys on it.

"Yeah. Nice" I couldn't bring myself to be excited as I first was. She was horrible and this baby might not even be mine. I'm scared.

"Why are you so uninterested. This should be the best time of your life" she spat.