Prologue

*WARNING! CONTAINS SMUT FOR MOST THE CHAPTER*

Louis

I was drunk, it was obvious that I was. My words were slurred and I was stumbling down the hallway of the hotel me, and the boys, were staying at, and laughing as I was tripping over my own feet. Behind me Harry, Niall and Liam were all laughing along too. We had just come back from an after party. We had won yet again another award, that always calls for a celebration.

Behind me I could hear Niall complaining about wanting more to drink as he stumbled over his feet, crashing in to a wall. I had turned around to see my friend attempt to grip the flat surface in hopes it would keep him stable. When it didn't work he yelled at the wall for not being able to hold on to it. 

"Niall. It's a wall" Harry slurred. "You can't hold a wall!" He laughed loudly, the thought of holding a wall was incredibly funny.

"Shut up" Niall grumbled and began to walk away from the wall towards me. He fell into my arms, almost making us crash into the floor. "Louis won;t make of me, will you?" he shouted. The shout went through my ear, causing it to begin ringing. Niall seemed to forget who he was talking to. 

"Of course not Nialler" I told him sincerely and rubbed his head, causing his bleached hair to stick out in many directions. We both laughed and continued to walk down the hall to our rooms, which were across the hall from one another.

The other boys had managed to make their way into their own rooms the time that Niall and I made it to my room. With a lot of struggle, I managed to grab my key card out of my wallet and swiped it through the box next to the door. The lights flashed green and allowed me access to my room. Niall was still attached to me and we both walked in clumsily. 

I went to close the door behind me, which led to Niall walking a few more steps and falling to the carpeted floor of the living room. The door closed behind me but I was more worried about my friend who fell face first into the carpet. Stumbling I fell down next to Niall who, I rolled over on his back. He had a smile on his face and when our faces met he laughed hysterically. 

"Oi ya tosser" I cursed. "What the bloody hell was that for" Niall just shrugged and giggled. I shook my head, I was really worried about him and he fooled me. I went to pick myself up, but I was stopped by going any higher by two things. 1) the room was spinning like those rides at show grounds. 2) Niall had gripped my arm in his hand. 

"Don't go" he whined. I frowned at him. This was unlike Niall. Very unlike Niall, he was never the whiny type. Even when he had his knee worked on, he never once complained about the pain he was in. I admired him for that.

"Ni, I need to take a piss though" I replied bluntly. When I was drunk I wasn't ashamed of telling what my bodily functions were. But Niall didn't let me go. He continued to hold my arm and more, he pulled me closer to him. Our faces were inches apart and my heart was pounding in my chest. I didn't understand what was happening, or why. 

Niall placed his free hand on my cheek, he smiled lovingly at me before bringing our faces closer together then our lips connected. We were kissing, I was kissing one of my best friends of five years and I wasn't pulling away. I didn't know why I wasn't pulling away, I'm not gay. Despite what half, or more, of our fans think about Harry and I, I'm not gay. Yet here I am kissing my friend and kind of liking it. His lips were soft, and tasted of alcohol, though mine probably did too. The next thing that happened surprised me just as much, if not more. Niall rolled on top of me, making me lie on my back, while he lied on top of me. He deepened the kiss, adding his tongue into my mouth. 

Strangely, my hands went into Niall's hair and gripped it, tugging slightly making Niall lightly moan into my mouth. Things were definitely heating up between us, and Niall was making sure it was happening. He was pressing his hips down on to mine, making our clothed crotches touch, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.