Chapter 3

Louis

@Song_Boy91
I spoke 2 that boy I slept with 2day he doesn't remember anything but kissing I don't know what 2 do I like him but we're really close Help!

I sent my tweet. I had made a 'fake' account years ago. It was a way I could escape being big famous Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and be normal. But my tweets seemed to attract people and before I knew it I was what people call Twitter famous. In a way I enjoyed it. I could ask for help and get responses left right and centre. Other times I wanted to keep on the down low and have as little people as I could to talk to.

Tweets flooded my mentions with lots of advice. It was endless. Lots of people told me to just tell him, because he surely likes me if we slept together. I mentioned previously that we had drunken sex, that we both were off our faces when it happened. But they still continued to tell me he must have wanted to sleep with me, so he must like me. Somewhat.

I was confused about what happened between us. Until I really thought about that night and did a little research. It was no wonder why my ass hurt so much and I couldn't walk properly.

@1D_Lover_4Ever
You should tell him about these feelings. If he's a good friend he'll understand. Good luck babe xx

I smiled. If only she knew who I was, and who I was talking about. Many more similar tweets came through, and I knew I should do that. I should just come out and tell him that I remembered the nights events and that I'm developing feelings for him. I should, I honestly should tell him. But something was holding me back. What if I didn't like him and I wasn't attracted to that stuff, it was just in the moment. A drunken moment.

I needed to do more experimenting. See if I'm actually attracted to him and other men. I didn't think I was. I had never had any feelings towards any man or Niall before that night. It was always girls. Always has been. I looked back at my laptop screen.

@NiallLover93
Just grab him, push him against a wall and kiss him. Don't let him have time to question it.

@ DaddyPayne_93
i think u need 2 make sure u really like him. Leave it a month then speak to him. Good luck

Everyone was right. I needed to give this time. I would wait a month and see if anything changes with my feelings. I can't rush into something like this when I have liked girls for as long as I can remember, and Niall probably has probably liked girls for as long as he can remember too.

"Go to sleep Louis" Liam grumbled. "I can hear you tapping your keyboard"

I sighed and made one last tweet thanking everyone for their help and I'd be sure to keep them all up to date on the situation. After that, I shut my laptop off and pulled the blankets up to my chin and let sleep consume my body and dreams to invade my thoughts.

I was sitting on my couch at home, my ps4 controller in my hand FIFA on the TV. I was yelling at the TV . The players weren't doing as instructed by me and then the ball got taken off me and the other team scored a goal. Next to me Niall cheered. I turned to him and he frowned.

"Don't pout baby" he smiled and grabbed my chin with finger and thumb. "It's not a good idea" I blushed and he moved in closer to me. His lips pressed into mine and he kissed me softly. I kissed back and brought my hands into his hair. His hands ran down my body and to my hips.

Somehow he managed to move me onto my back. Him on top of me kissing me hotly. I loved it. I loved feeling his lips on mine. I loved feeling his callused fingers on my bare skin as my shirt rode up. I loved feeling the weight of him on top of me as he pressed his body closer to mine for more contact. I just loved being close to him.