Chapter 6

Louis

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door of Harry's bedroom. I had sneaked back over to Harry's room once everyone had left. I didn't need an audience present when I went to ask him this extremely embarrassing question.

Harry opened the door and was already only in his sweat pants. He seemed surprised to see me but still greeted me with a smile, his dimples popping and his hair in a bun ready for bed.

"What's up Lou?" he asked, leaning on the door frame. 

"Uh yeah, I guess. Um, can we talk?" he nodded and stepped forward and took me into the kitchen.

In the kitchen Harry turned the kettle on and grabbed two mugs, putting a tea bag in each. He turned to face me, who had jumped onto the counter of the kitchen. I was still in what I wore earlier and as I looked down into my lap I never realised how big these clothes actually looked on me until now. Was I really that small? Had I lost that much weight? 

"Lou what's going on? You were sad through the whole movie and cuddling into Niall like there was no tomorrow" I took a deep breath and fiddled with my thumbs. 

"I've been having... Odd feelings ever since our few day break and um, I made out with someone and he um, it was good" the kettle finished boiling and Harry noted for me to continue while he finished making the teas. "We um kissed right? And I really liked it, and since then, I can't stop thinking about it, or him. And I was just wondering" Harry handed me the hot mug and I took a sip of the liquid. 

"Are you going to continue with what you were saying?" Harry drawled out in that low tone he always uses. 

"Oh right. Um. I was wondering if you would maybe, um, kiss me? To help me decide if this is just a random thing or if I'm actually attracted to men. I'm so confused Harry" I rambled and tears began to flow down my cheeks. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Shh it's okay" he took my mug and set it next to me. "Lou, it's okay" 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you. I just thought because you've experimented before you'd be okay with it and I know Liam wouldn't be as calm about this. I-" I broke off in a sob. Harry took a closer step toward me and hugged me. I was so weak, fragile, and emotional lately it wasn't funny. 

"It's okay. I'm happy to help you. Do you want me to kiss you?" I sniffled and nodded. Harry smiled softly. He put a hand to my cheek and leaned in. My eyes closed and shortly after I felt lips on mine. We moved our lips together momentarily, I liked it. I could feel the difference in his lips to Brianna's. It was similar to Niall's, but different again. There was little feeling. I loved it, my God did I love it. It just didn't feel all that right. 

We continued to kiss, though. I don't know why I didn't pull away. I guess I was enjoying it too much to stop. But Harry wasn't pulling away either. That reason, I didn't know. But it got heated. Maybe a little too heated and I wrapped my legs around him and tried to push my tongue past his lips. That's when he pulled away from me.

He was speechless for a moment or two then, he spoke. "That was some kiss Lou" he took a breath. "I think it's safe to say, you are very interested in guys" 

"That's what I thought" I mumbled. "Maybe it's just because it's-" I stopped myself. He didn't know this was about Niall. I couldn't continue my sentence.

"Because?" I shook my head. Waving it off. He didn't need to know. "Okay. I'm off to bed, better tell that guy how you feel. Before it's too late" he winked and then left me on the counter alone. It left me utterly shocked and confused about what he meant by that. Did he know? How could he?