Chapter 28

Louis

I lay in my bunk of our next tour bus. Its been a long day, I still haven't exactly spoken to Harry or my sister, but I will eventually get over that anger inside me. I just don't get why they wouldn't tell me they like each other. That saddens me more than them being together.

I scrolled through Twitter, feeling extremely bored during the late night. I was going to go to sleep soon, I really was, but my phone buzzed in my hand, Niall's name and a text appeared in the banner at the top of my phone. I frowned and clicked on it.

From Nialler:
You awake?

To Nialler:
Yeah, why?

From Nialler:
Really horny, come up here

To Nialler:
Everyone is asleep, and you're loud

From Nialler:
You're the loud one. Now come up here, please

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on my bed and quietly crept out and climbed up to Niall's bunk. I crawled blindly up his body and smiled softly when I saw his face, illuminated by his phone.

"Are you trying to get caught?" I whispered.

"Maybe. But come on, how hot is it to do it on the bus while they're sleeping" he had a point, it felt a little exciting to do such a thing. "Plus, seeing you ride me makes me want it even more, will you ride me again?" I chuckled lightly.

"Alright big guy. Do you have lube on you?"

"Ye' " he reached into his sweat pant pocket and pulled out a tube. "I put it in before I got into bed. I wanted this so bad" he pulled me down and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. His hips pushed up and I felt his semi against my stomach.

"Can I go under the blankets?" he nodded, we moved around until I was under the blankets with him, against his body. "Lube up"

He nodded and spread the cold substance over his fingers, he used his other hand to pull down my boxers over my ass, I pushed my bottom up a little higher and allowed him to push in his fingers. My mouth opened and a small noise escaped, immediately I put my hand over my mouth, and looked at Niall who stopped his movements. I just gave a small nod, allowing him to continue opening my entrance.

Thankfully he did the job quickly and we were both quite hard when he removed his fingers. I sighed, feeling like I could breath properly. I wasn't exactly sure how we would do this but I was sure we'd find a way. Sharing small kisses, I pulled my boxers down my legs, giving more room to move my legs. I pulled Niall's down just enough so his hard on sprang up.

"You ready?" he whispered, cupping my cheek. I moved into the touch with a smile and responded with a soft 'yeah'. Niall coated himself and held his dick in his hand supporting me as I moved myself enough to feel the tip at my hole. I whimpered. It was always such a nice feeling.

I closed my eyes, lip between my teeth, and pushed back on to his erect length. I wanted to let out any noise, but I couldn't. I wouldn't allow myself to do that. Niall looked so good, his eyes closed and mouth open. Not using a condom always felt so much better than when we used one, but we obviously sorted those issues out and stopped using the rubber for protection.

"Ah, Niall" I whispered out. Niall hummed.

"Move Louis" I leaned my body down so it was flush against Niall's body, arms resting on his chest for support and moved back on his length.

Unless you have done it yourself, you wouldn't understand how hard it is to be quiet while having sex with someone. I was tempted to give in and just make noises, but I wouldn't allow myself to do that.