Chapter 29

Niall

Having told everyone that we were together had made things extremely easier now. I could sit next to Louis and hold him close to me without question. I could give him a kiss whenever I felt like it, hold his hand, do everything I wanted to in front of our friends. 

The rest of the day went well, lots of teasing but it was okay, I didn't mind, it meant Louis would snuggle his head into my chest to hide his blush. But they didn't just tease us, they complimented me. They noticed that Louis had gotten better ever since we've been together, and that made me feel ten times better. 

It was true Louis had gotten better, he had gained weight and was smiling a lot more. I knew it was to do with me, I forced him to eat. So many times I made him eat more than what he normally would, but it was for his own good. I remember one time when we got a pizza. 

"Lou. Pizza's here" I shouted. Louis came down from my room, in my clothes, looking absolutely wonderful. I walked to the living room with the box of pizza and sat it on the coffee table. Louis walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my body."You hungry?"

"A little" I smiled and kissed his head, taking his hand, we walked to sit down on the couch. Louis's eyes widened at the box of pizza in front of us. It was large, bigger than what two people could possible eat, especially Louis, but as terrible as I felt, part of me wanted him to feel like he needed to eat more than what he could. Louis always felt terrible that he couldn't eat most or all of his food that was placed in front of him. 

"Good, there's plenty there" I smiled already grabbing my own slice and taking a bite. Louis fiddled with his thumbs, so I held my piece in one hand and gently grabbed his chin in the other. I forced him to look at me and smiled, I placed the slice to his his lips, he opened and took a bite. I kissed his cheek while he chewed, not caring about the oily sauce lip mark on his cheek, it was a sign of encouragement. 

Louis then grabbed his own piece and begun eating that, he ate another two before claiming he was full. That was okay, I wasn't expecting him to eat as much as he did. I packed the box away in the fridge, that will be my breakfast tomorrow, and walked back to sit with Louis. We ended up in each others arms watching a movie for the rest of the night until we fell asleep on the couch. 

I smiled at the memory. It was so nice having those little moments together. It's felt like so long since I've had something like that with someone who actually means something to me. Not that my past relationships haven't meant anything to me, just not on the same level as what I feel when I'm with Louis.

Right now, everyone was asleep in their beds, I was still awake, for some reason my body just didn't want me to go to sleep. I tossed and turned to get comfortable, but no position seemed right. I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram multiple times, finding nothing interesting - and I wasn't feeling up to a follow spree on Twitter at this particular time - so I left my phone alone again.

I laid on my back, closed my eyes and tried to will sleep upon my body, but I was just too awake. Not even closing my eyes and turning off all thinking helped. My brain was just too alert. Sighing, I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom, maybe releasing myself will help with my sleeping issue. 

I reached the small bathroom and pushed on the door, expecting it to be unlocked. I was greatly confused when it was locked. Frowning I tapped on the door. 

"Hello?" I asked. A small sniffle emitted from the room. "Who's in there? Are you okay?" 

"Y-eah" Lottie's voice spoke unevenly. 

"You don't sound okay, can I come in?" no reply, but the door unlocked. I walked inside with Lottie and watched as she sat down on the toilet seat. She was wearing one of Harry's white t-shirts with a pair of her pyjama shorts, her eyes were red and watery. "What's going on?"