Chapter 25

Louis

@Song_Boy91 
Hi guys. Sorry I've been super busy. I guess I should tell you things are great between me n my bf...

@Song_Boy91 
We're on a road trip so I might not be on. We've been experimenting a lot lately and it's wonderful. Love you all

I sent my tweets out to my followers. I couldn't exactly tell them we were touring that would be too suspicious. I sat in my bunk looking at the replies I was receiving, so many people wishing me the best, or telling me I was wrong and disgusting for being gay, others, they wanted to know our names so they could make a ship for us. I chuckled to myself, girls, and probably boys, are very amusing. Especially with the names us band members have. 

I continued to scroll through the tweets, replying to some - making them as happy as they would be if I replied to them on my real account. I was so in depth in reading tweets, I didn't even hear my curtain be pulled back. Niall stood there with a smile on his  face, his blue eyes sparkling. I locked my phone and sat it next to me. 

"Hey" he spoke and climbed into my bed, pulling the curtain shut. He sat on my lap, legs either side of me, hands on my waist.

"Hey" I replied, smiling. "What are you doing?" 

"Kissing my amazing boyfriend" he kissed me quickly. "What were you doing?" he asked looking to where my phone sat next to me.

"Just checking twitter" I shrugged and prayed that's all that needed to be said. "Where's the others?" 

"Liam's having a smoke and Harry is out with him talking. Advice on the person he's been texting" he shrugged. I nodded, I didn't want to interrupt the moment we were having. "You're not having panic attacks anymore, right?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously. Niall sighed and looked down to his lap. I could see his mind ticking away as he thought of what to say.

"Remember that day you made the driver pull over? And I didn't help because I was mad at what we did... You- you don't have them anymore right?" I smiled at him, I couldn't believe he remembered that. I didn't. I cupped his cheek in my hand and pressed a kiss to his lips. 

"I don't. That day was intense" I said softly. "But I have you now, and I know you will be there for me whenever I need it" I rubbed my nose against his, his cheeks turning pink.

"I wish we weren't on this damn bus" Niall grumbled. "I want to make love to you so bad right now" I chuckled at him. 

"All in good time my friend. All in good time" 

++

We arrived at the hotel a few hours later, we had just finished dinner and were heading back to our rooms. When Harry and Liam went into their own, I snuck back across to Niall's. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed me fiercely. 

He lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen, sitting me on the counter. I was at least a head taller than him now and his head was tilted up to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kept him close to me. 

Everything was going well, I was kissing my boyfriend,  feeling wonderful in his embrace, but my phone buzzed in my sweat pants pocket, causing us to pull away. I pulled out my phone and answered it before the ringing stopped.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone, watching Niall biting his lip seductively. 

"Hey Lou, I was thinking about coming down and seeing you at your next few concerts. You're in Manchester right?" Niall leaned forward and kissed my neck. 

"Uh, yeah. Manchester, yeah just got here" I was trying to keep everything even while Niall sucked on my neck.

"Great. I'm flying out tomorrow, so I'll see you then. Tell Niall I said hi" and she hung up. Niall smirked as he grabbed my hips, he pulled me closer and our crotches were pushed together. 

"Lottie says hi" I spoke higher than normal. "She's gonna come down and see us in concert" I explained. Niall just hummed, taking in the words I was saying. 

"Wanna go to the bedroom?" he quizzed. I smiled sadly.

"Think we can just sleep tonight? I'm kinda tired" I told him honestly. I didn't know what it was but I felt extremely exhausted today. 

"Okay baby. There's always tomorrow, and the next day and the next day" I giggled and Niall picked me up walking us to his room. We undressed and climbed into the comfortable bed. He wrapped his arms around me as we drifted into a peaceful sleep. 

++

Lottie arrived in Manchester in the afternoon. I got her picked up and they brought her back to the hotel. I bought her a room for a few nights and let her get settled. That gave me time to spend with Niall before the other boys came and interrupted us. 

I laid with my head in Niall's lap. His hands running through my hair. Peaceful silence. I hummed in pleasure, it was nice just to lie with someone and not have to talk. I've never really had that. It was always talking with girls.

"Lou. When do you want to tell the boys about us?" Niall's voice was so soft it made my heart flutter. 

"Do you want to tell them?" I asked. "Because we can" Niall's smile widened. 

"You're ready to let them know?" I sat up and faced him. 

"Yeah. I am. They're gonna have to find out sooner or later anyway" I shrugged. Niall lunged on to me, pushing my on my back and attacking my face in kisses. "Stop" I laughed.

"Hey Lou Harry just bumped into me out- oh gosh I am so sorry" Lottie's voice pulled Niall away from me and I pulled myself up. "Um. Harry said they're ready to head to the arena" I nodded. 

"Right. Yeah. Okay" I stood up. "Ready?" I asked Niall. He stood up with a smile on his face, he fixed my hair and walked towards the door. I followed closely behind with Lottie following. Things couldn't be more awkward.

A/N GUYS 3.1K READS!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! UGH, There are so many people I want to dedicate this to so far, but the one for this chapter is cumonmenouis she has liked every chapter (as have others,  you will be mentioned in the updates to come). I have spoken with her and she is pretty awesome, also gave me an idea for another Nouis book, so head over and check out Affected. I am still stoked that I'm on 3.1K reads! I love you all so much. Don't forget to comment and vote! 

Ugh, the amount of scene changes in this chapter makes me cringe. Sorry for the short chapter guys. I couldn't think. So here it is. I'm gonna jump a little bit after the next chapter. Get it moving