Chapter 23

Louis

Since the first time I gave Niall a blow job, I've given him plenty more, and I have gotten better each time. I feel proud I am learning what he likes - sexually - and I can normally get him off fairly quickly. Which is great for when we go on tour and need to get our frustrations out.

And now, we were on the road for our tour. We were in our tour bus once again sitting on the couches talking. I was sitting next to Niall, trying not to be too close or lean into him too much to cause suspicion of our relationship. Harry and Liam were on the other couch, we were all just chatting and Harry was on his phone, texting someone back every time he got a message. 

I sighed and leaned my head backwards, all I wanted was to hold Niall's hand but I couldn't. We still hadn't told anyone and I wasn't sure I wanted anyone else to know just yet. My hand twitched on the chair and gripped it tightly, feeling the urge to hold something. 

"Drink anyone?" Niall spoke, standing up suddenly. Harry's attention lifted from his phone and looked at Niall. 

"Tea thanks" I replied, Niall smiled at me he knew he could make me the perfect cup of tea.

"Can you gimme a can of something" Harry said absently. Niall rolled his eyes at the very small detail of drink.

"Liam?" He shook his head and Niall headed to the kitchen area.

So badly did I want him to pick me up and sit me on the counter and kiss me. I wanted him to slide his hands up my thighs to my waist, for me to run my hands through his hair. I wanted to moan in his mouth. I felt a moan coming on now, so I pushed the dirty thoughts away from my mind.

"So Lou, how are things with you and Brianna?" Liam asked casually. "I bet you can't wait for the baby" I smiled widely. 

"It's really good. The baby is well. I can't believe that it will only be 5 more months"

"Time will fly. How amazing is it that we're going to have a baby with us" I smiled. It was nice.

Niall came back with our drinks, he handed me mine, letting our hands graze the others. I needed that slight touch. It made me feel warm inside. I held the mug in both my hands, now letting the beverage warm my body instead. Niall walked back to grab the other's drinks before sitting back down, closer to me but still not too close. 

All I wanted was to cuddle Niall, be close and be in his arms. Have him kiss my temple while I drunk my tea. We did that a few times while we lounged around at his house, it was a nice warm feeling. I now knew why girls liked it so much.

Silence brewed amongst the four of us, we just sat in silence, peace, unawkward silence. That was until Harry's phone rung loudly. He picked it up and blushed as he saw the name, he excused himself and hurried to the back of the bus. 

Liam got up shortly after, informing us of needing the bathroom. And finally, we were alone. Niall instantly moved next to me, cupping my face and kissing me on the lips. His nose bumped mine and he smiled. 

"It's been too long since I've done that" he mumbled. He straightened himself up and wrapped an arm around me holding me close to him. We knew we had time to be close, Liam always took his time in the toilet. "Do you think we should tell them?" 

I sighed and sipped my tea. I didn't know. I wasn't sure I could come out to them, especially with the baby coming. I know our families know about us, but that was different right? I mean they would find it weird I was with Niall, especially with the baby. 

"I don't know Ni. I mean, we wouldn't have to hide, but I kind of like it like it is" Niall nodded and kissed my temple. 

"Alright, we won't tell them" I smiled. I couldn't explain what it was that made me not want to tell them. Was it I was scared of how they will react to us dating, not so much we're gay, the fact that two members of the band were dating. Or was it the fact I was enjoying wanting to be a secret and hiding it from everyone.