Chapter 13

Niall

I knocked on the wooden door of Louis's house, shivering slightly at the cold weather. Snow was falling lightly from the sky and it made the front of the house look like a wonderland with all the decorations they yet had to take down and put away for the next year. 

Quick footsteps ran to the door and opened it. I smiled as Daisy opened the door with a smile on her face. The warmth from the inside could be felt on my face and it warmed me immediately and as soon as she stepped to the side I entered the house.

"Louis! Niall's here!" she yelled out to her older brother then walked off. I decided to stand where I was and wait for him to come and greet me. 

Louis came around the corner, a grin on his face and clean shaven. I was a little disappointed in that, I liked him with scruff, but it was getting that fraction long. He looked amazing in his oversized clothes and beanie on his head. 

"Hey" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck, pressing a kiss to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his back and held him into my body. 

"Hi" my nose bumped his and he laughed. "How are you?" 

"Better now you're here" he replied. I loved seeing Louis happy, his eyes always shone so brightly when he was happy. And when he laughed, he gets the cutest crinkles by his eyes. It makes my heart melt. I can't believe after five years of day dreaming I can actually call him mine. 

We stayed like that in the hallway for quite some time, just holding each other. Sure we only saw each other not even a week ago, but I couldn't help myself. I just loved being close to him. When Louis pulled away from me he took my hand and led me to a room he was staying in. Sure the house was big, but the family was bigger. All the siblings were sharing rooms and it meant Louis had to share as well. I don't think he cared all that much, I knew he would like his privacy though. 

In the room, Louis shut the door and pushed me against it. His lips attacked mine forcefully and you could tell he needed more than just gentle loving kisses. He hasn't had such a thing for a very long time. Since Eleanor and him broke up. We've never really made out in such a way, besides that drunken night. 

"I can't wait until we're alone again" Louis spoke against my lips, his breath ragged. 

"Tonight we shall be" I told him and grabbed his bottom. "And we will do whatever you want to do" I told him honestly. His smile widened as I told him that. I knew it would be hard for him, coming into a relationship with a completely different gender of person. Some things were different and it took time to get used to and understand how those things worked. 

Louis again pulled away from me and grabbed his few bags he brought along with him and walked back up to me. Our flight was in a few hours so we should get going if we were going to get to the airport in time. Over the the last week I had been back and forth on planes and I was getting sick of them, but I would do it if it meant I was coming to see Louis. I would do anything for him. 

I helped carry one of the few bags he had and we walked out to say goodbye to his family. They all hugged him, and me, then we said goodbye and headed outside into the cold. We headed to the car I came in and threw Louis's bags into the back. I got in the driver's side and turned the car on, turning the heat on immediately to warm up the cold confinements of the car. 

As I put the car into gear, Louis put his seatbelt on and fiddled with the radio while I left the driveway of his parents house. On the road I removed one hand from the wheel and placed it on Louis's leg. His head turned my way and I caught his smile at the gesture. 

The radio played it's usual hit songs, our recent song coming in at number 10. We turned it down, it's not that we don't enjoy our songs and the music we make. Just, when you perform them so regularly you don't want to hear it on the radio.