Chapter 8

Louis

"Niall" I whined before giggling as Niall kissed my neck. We were ahead of the other two heading to grab our clothes to change back into. I was in dire need of my sweat pants and hoodie. "Niall stop, they're coming" 

"You're lucky Tommo" he squeezed my bum and walked off just as Harry and Liam walked into the room. Looking extremely exhausted. Our shows were full on, singing, dancing, running around, falling - in Harry's case - we were always so worn out after the show we almost fell asleep on the way home. But I was wide awake and wanting to spend more time with Niall. 

"Great show tonight lads" Liam complimented us all. "Just a few more shows and we're on break" Liam smiled. We all did. As much as we love our jobs, it was good to be able to go back home and spend Christmas with our families. 

"I can't wait. I need to relax and not think about work for a while. If not I think I'll go crazy" Harry said removing his shirt. I watched as he dumped the shirt somewhere else in the room and looked at his tattoos that covered his body. My new found sexuality is making me look at my band mates differently and I knew this would be hard to overcome. 

"What about you, Louis?" I shook my head, ridding it of the way Harry's body looked God like. 

"Huh?" they all chuckled. 

"Plans? Over Christmas? Do you have any?" I looked down embarrassed that I didn't know what they were talking about. 

"Just hang around home I guess. I haven't seen the family in a while" I shrugged. "Would like to be home for my birthday too" I saw Niall look at me through the mirror's reflection. He smiled at me and I would be definitely including him in this somehow.

Once we were in our more comfortable clothes we climbed into our cars and got taken away back to our hotel. We had our last two shows in the next town, which meant tomorrow we packed and left. I couldn't wait until I could be back in my own bed though. I miss it, my own home always makes me feel better. 

We got ushered into the hotel. Escaping the fans and paparazzi trying to get pictures of us looking tired and saying anything from us not getting enough sleep to the stress. The reality is we're tired from a long day. 

Harry and Liam walked ahead and into their own separate rooms and I followed Niall into his. He closed the door and backed me into it. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes and it was strangely appealing. His lips brushed over mine then went to my neck. He pecked, and nibbled and lightly sucked. 

"Ohh" Niall chuckled at my reaction. He was so smug. 

"You're so easy" he gripped my hips and squeezed slightly. He was making it hard to reject him and pay him back for earlier when he left me alone with a boner. That I was not to happy about. At all. "I know you said you wanted to wait until the first date, and that's probably going to be hard to do, but you wanna do something else?" 

Yes I wanted to say. But I didn't. I couldn't back down from my plans. He had to take me on a date, in the best way we could. Even if it meant inside our house all day. I also didn't say yes because payback's a bitch. But my God I needed a wank or something.

"Hmm" I hummed teasing him. "Maybe. Shall we go to the bedroom?" He nodded eagerly and dragged me to his room. It was big and spacious like mine. The comfortable queen size bed in the middle dressed with white sheets and a white doona. Black, white and grey cushions decorated the head of the bed. Such a waste.

"So shall we do something? If you're not ready I can do something for you" his hand gripped my crotch. I whimpered. I was conflicted.

"Take me out" Niall took his hand away and looked at me seriously.