Chapter 10

Louis

"I'm sorry I didn't tell her. I was thinking about it, I guess I wasn't ready" I spoke quietly to Niall over the phone. I was in the living room and the house was dead quiet besides my quiet words to Niall.

"Hey, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I won't tell mine yet either. I can wait" I smiled and snuggled further into the bed, pulling my blankets up to my chin.

"I wish you were here Ni" I continued to be quiet, I didn't want anyone to hear me just yet.

"Same. It's so lonely in my bed" he told me. "I can't wait to see you again on New Year's" I smiled. New Years. I will be able to get a kiss from someone amazing on that day. "Shit, Lou, what do you want for your birthday? And Christmas? I can't believe I didn't think about that"

"Surprise me. I'm getting tired, I'll message you tomorrow"

"Okay night Lou. Sweet dreams" I smiled.

"Sweet dreams Ni"

I hung up my phone and sat it on the makeshift bed next to me. Curled up a little more and pulled the blankets closer around my body. I closed my eyes and sleep over took me instantly.

I gasped as Niall kissed my neck softly, I was lying on my bed, and Niall was on top of me. His lips trailed up to mine, we shared a soft kiss as my arms pulled his body down to mine and wrapped around his back. He smiled at me and rubbed his nose against mine.

"You're cute, you know that right?" I blushed as he kissed me again.

"You're hot, you know that?" I replied. He chuckled. His laugh was beautiful. I wanted to hear it more often.

"I do know that in fact"

He kissed me again. Our mouths moved perfectly together, his hands moved along my body, warm hands touching my bare torso. It sent chills down my spine in the best possible way. I gripped his back, leaving crescent indents in his shoulder blades.

"I really really like you Louis. So much" Niall spoke over my lips. "So, so, so much"

"I really like you too Niall. So very much" Niall gripped my crotch, it was small and gentle. But felt so good. "Come on, Niall. Make love to me" he smiled down at me, blue eyes shining. He was wonderful.

"Louis!" a dead weight fell on me and I groaned in slight pain. I turned to my back and opened my eyes to see Daisy on top of me. "Mum said to wake you up to join us for breakfast" I yawned and rubbed my eyes nodding.

"Okay" I swung my legs off the bed and walked tiredly to the kitchen where everyone sat ready to plate up their food. A chorus of 'morning' sounded throughout the room and I replied one back as I sat next to Lottie. She was attached to her phone tapping away madly with her bottom lip between her teeth.

Mum put the food on the table and we helped ourselves to the many pancakes she cooked. Everyone was having up to five pancakes. I had two before I stopped claiming I wasn't hungry. They all looked at me like I grew an extra head. I tried avoiding their gaze, it was really making me feel uncomfortable.

"Alright, alright. Eat up you lot" Dan spoke. "We were thinking about going to the park. Do you want to join us Louis?"

Everyone's eyes returned to me. For a completely different reason, I thought about the offer. I was here to be with my family and then on the other hand there could be fans. But I know I can't revolve myself around them.

"Sure it sounds great" Daisy and Phoebe cheered. Lottie was still attached to her phone and I was curious as to why.

So being the big brother I am, and the annoying one, I looked over her shoulder and looked. She was texting someone. The name she had obviously wasn't their real name since it said Boo. A ridiculous thing to have as a name. But I guess it kept people guessing.