I didn't say anything, just slid my arms around his neck and pressed our lips together. It sent me into waves of weakness immediately. My fingers curled into his hair, he pulled me close as our lips moved on sync.

Nate's hand slid across my neck and down to my back. The kiss deepened intensely as he pushed me against something metallic. I didn't mind the cold because his body was warm on mine.

"How about we..." He took a breath and looked over my body. "...head home?"

I nodded. "Please."

Nate and I gathered ourselves and said our goodbyes to everyone. It was only 9:30 p.m but I wanted to be with Nate tonight. That was the real birthday gift after all.

As we drove home, we sat in perfect silence and listened to the radio. But I knew Nate was trying to restrain himself from touching me the whole time. He kept glancing my way.

-

"Enjoyed your birthday?" Nate asked sweetly as we walked into his house. He locked the door behind us slowly.

I pulled my leather jacket off. "It was amazing, thank you - "

"Don't thank me yet." Nate pushed me against the hallway wall out of the blue and kissed me.

It was a different kiss. Slower than the previous one but more intense and needy. It melted away any thoughts I had, melted away every fear. All I saw was him.

Nate peeled my tank top off and tossed it behind him. We kicked our shoes off and I pulled Nates sweater off too. He picked me up, my legs around his waist and made his to the room.

Our clothes now cluttered the hallway and I couldn't be bothered.

My back hit the mattress gently as Nate hovered above my body. He never took his eyes off me, the intense look in them made me shiver.

I pulled him down, wanting him closer and to quit stalling. Nate chuckled and kissed me softly.

"I'm in charge tonight." Nate whispered huskily. "Its your birthday after all."

He pinned my hands above my head and kissed my neck gently, soft wet kisses along my skin. I let out a sigh as he sucked on my skin, surely leaving marks on me.

"You're mine." He growled, biting me gently. I shivered and shook from the pleasure of it all.

"Yours." I mumbled weakly. I felt like I was in a trance.

Nate shifted down, his lips moving along my skin towards my chest. He unclipped my bra and tossed it to the side, planting more kisses on me.

His lips were cool on my belly as he moved down, sliding my undies off swiftly. I couldn't help but moan when Nate parted my legs and slid them over his shoulder. His lips between my legs.

"Nate please..." My hips bucked from the wonderful contact. My heart raced.

He chuckled, sending vibrations against me. It drove me insane. I tried to keep my hands above my head but gripped his hair as the pleasure built up. He knew I was close as my hips bucked.

"Not yet babygirl." He pulled away making me whimper from lack of contact.

He sucked his lips and shifted up to kiss me. I managed to slide his boxers off, blushing at how big he was. Nate caught my glance and chuckled.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." He groaned in my ear.

Nate lined himself up between my legs, his tip just barely grazing me. I bit my lip from the agony of him not close enough.

"Look at me baby." Nate said. "I want you to look at me the whole time, I wanna see you."

I nodded and kept my eyes on his, his soft and intense eyes made me want him more. And then he filled me up slowly, careful not to hurt me. I frowned a little but never shifted my gaze and neither did he.

Nate was on his knees, my legs wrapped around his waist. His one hand beside my head and the other leaning against the head board for support.

"I'm sorry if it hurts baby." He whispered lovingly. He moved steadily, letting me get used to his size.

I smiled. "Its just been a while babe."

We kept eye contact as Nate thrusted in and out of me at a steady pace. It was slow and beautiful - I felt so close to him than I ever had.

"Faster." I begged, savoring the feeling of him inside me. Every part of my body screamed for him.

Nate picked up the pace. He slammed into me harder and faster making the bed shake beneath us. My nails sunk into his tensed up back, each time he hit it.

I tried hard to keep my eyes open as Nate kept going. "Oh my god." I groaned each time I felt him in me.

Our eyes were still locked, which made it all the better. Nate bit his lip as his thrusts became sloppier the faster and harder he hit it. Anticipation flashed in his eyes, then concentration, then love.

"Nate." I whimpered feeling my legs become weaker. He knew I was close from the look in my eyes.

"Wait for me." He nodded. And together we both reached our highs, moans and curse words filling the room. I gripped his back as he collapsed on me, panting and breathing heavily.

"Shit." Nate groaned. "I love you."

"I love you." I said shakily. My body burning with pleasure.

But it wasn't over just yet, Nate gathered his breath and flipped us over expertly so that I was straddling him.

"Now, thank me baby." He smirked and pulled me down onto him slowly. His fingers gripping my waist tightly.

_______________
Bring dat holy water y'all!