Chapter 35: The Dark Lord

Sorry for just updating now, I actually planned to drop this story and planned to delete it already....I don;t quite have the confidence with this you see...all my stories seems to be supported just when I applied it in FT so I was devastated to post more but then again, I realized that I should end this story no matter what so here's the new chapter...I'm going to finish this I promise....thanks for all the supporters of this story and also I dedicate this chapter to the one who pushed me to do this update again, to watashiwakyrei.....I just read your last comment and it inspired me...thanks a lot!! Enjoy!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Gray, Lucy, Ryo, we have to prepare. The Dark Lord, he’s coming for us.”, I said. They didn’t look surprised or frightened instead; their eyes were burning with desire for vengeance.

“Saya, whatever happens here, make sure use any means you can to survive. You don’t have to fight, if the situation gets any critical, leave. You don’t stop and hesitate, you only have to run alright?”, Ryo warned his daughter.

“But Papa, I can fight. I can help you. If I have to run, it has to be with you”, the former Lucy Van Giruet said with worried eyes.

“I lost your mother and almost lost you once. I don’t want to risk losing you again. You are the only one I have so please do as I say. Be a good girl”, Ryo pleaded.

“I’ll try, but I won’t promise”, Saya said.

“You’re as stubborn as you were back then”, Ryo smiled.

All of them stopped when they felt a very deathly aura not very far from where they stood. I turned towards where I felt it the strongest and there I saw black clouds forming on the skies. Birds flying as the cloud corrupt everything in its way. Four people walking besides a man in a black cloak. I wouldn’t forget who that man was even as I sleep. Blood drained from where I stand and for the first time, I got scared.

“He….He’s here. The….D-Dark Lord”, I stuttered. Gray held my hands, gripping it tightly.

“Somehow this doesn’t surprise me”, Gray uttered.

“Oh what do we have here? You have a good company there dear Juvia, they will make excellent addition on my collection. If it isn’t my good old friend Ryo”, the Dark Lord smug.

“I am not your friend! You killed my wife. I’ll kill you!”, Ryo said angrily.

“Oh, “that”. You’re still clinging on “that”? You really are pathetic Ryo”, the Dark Lord purposely stressed the words. “Looks like you hasn’t changed a bit didn’t you, Prince of Edolas? You’re still a nuisance to my plans”

“Well you’re still a pain in the ass, Dark Lord”, Gray smirked. What is he thinking? He’s not even afraid of him.

“Why you! How dare you say that to the Dark Lord?!”, a woman who is standing beside the Dark Lord shouted angrily and was about to launch an attack towards us.

“Shana, it’s not yet the time, tame yourself, my kitten”, the Dark Lord said. The woman named Shana stopped immediately. “Now where were we? I do know Juvia but the little kid is a mystery to me, well, never mind, I’m only interested in Juvia anyway. Now, come with me Juvia”, the Dark Lord ordered.

“Like I would let you take her!”, Gray growled.

“Looks like your memories have returned Juvia. Judging from what you discovered, surely you don’t want anymore casualties now, do you?”, the Dark Lord teased.

“No, I don’t”, I said.

“Juvia”, Gray said with a surprise. He must have thought I was thinking of surrendering myself.

“That’s why! I must stop you”, I announced. By the time I said it, his face became aware and surprised. “I know what you’ve been through. I know what you did, and the crimes you’ve committed”, I continued. “I also know how you fell in love with someone you couldn’t have…how you love…”

“Stop it! I don’t recall such things. My past has nothing to do with me. The one you know is already dead”, the Dark Lord gravely said.

“You’re right, he may already be dead, but his heart isn’t. That’s why, that’s why I’m sure, there’s still hope for you”, I declared.

“You foolish girl. I KILLED YOUR PARENTS WITH MY OWN HANDS! I didn’t even regret a thing”, the Dark Lord hissed.

“That’s where you’re wrong. I knew that you regretted it. Regretted that you killed your own brother, and murdered your own lover. I can’t understand but somehow, there’s a reason why you ended up like that”, I said.

“Wait, don’t tell me that he’s”, Gray started. He must have had a hint of who the Dark Lord really is.

“You happened to be the rightful heir since you were born first, but somehow it didn’t turn out that way. My father became the King in your stead but you supported him. Did you know? My mother loved you. She really did! But somehow she kept it and decided to leave you”, I said.

“What nonsense are you talking about? Wendy did no such thing. They were traitors. Stop interjecting in my past, your words will have no effect on me. You all will still die. Now my minions, take them all! Leave Juvia to me”, the Dark Lord declared. A war just started.