Chapter 13: The Man's Past Part III

"Wh...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!", Ryo shouted and charged towards the man.

"You were too late, I've already sent them to the underworld", the man teased and grinned. How can he be so cruel? Who is this man anyway?

"HOW COULD YOU? THEY DID NOTHING WRONG FOR YOU TO KILL THEM!", Ryo was in rage. The man was just dodging his attacks. It was clear that Ryo wasn't a wizard, the man was not using his magic on him, he was just playing with him as Ryo kept launching attacks on him.

"Don't rush your death yet Ryo, I have more plans for you". he said grinning.

"CANA, EVEN MY DAUGHTER SAYA, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM?", Ryo was crying, he can't stop his tears from falling. That kind of situation was understandable in that situation. His sword was not able to touch the man's body.

"It was necessary Ryo, you have to feel grief and sadness for you to become strong. You have to lose everything before you have an intent to kill. If you want revenge, I'll be glad to wait for you. Hahahaha", the man said laughing and fades away. Ryo was left crying, holding his sword. We can feel his sadness. I can't take so much pain in my heart. How cruel. He killed his family just to make him stronger? How despicable!

"DAMMIT!", Ryo punched the floor and looked into Cana. He got up and run towards her. Lifted her dead body in his arms and cried hugging his dead wife.

"Cana, I'm sorry", this words was what he said to his dead wife and cried so much. He took his daughter's clothes from the floor and hugged it together with Cana's body.

The next scenery was different, it was morning. Ryo was standing in front of two graves at the top of a small hill where there is a lake and beside tha gravestones is a huge tree. There was a swing too. Flowers are at the top of each gravestones and embedded on those stones were the names of his dead family. I know that place, that was the place he told his daughter. He said they would come here on her birthday.

"Happy Birthday Saya, I kept my promise. Cana, please take care of Saya wherever you two are, I hope you two are happy. You were taken already from me to prevent you from anymore danger. I'll follow you as soon as I get my revenge on the man who killed you I promise. Please wait for me", he said knelting on the graves.

Rito and I were crying. We can't stop our tears. That was very sad. We came back after Lucy showed us Ryo's past. She fainted due to a very long travel to the past. She must be exhausted showing us with her powers the questions building up on our minds.

Lucy and Ryo slept for two das straight and when they woke up we prepared meals for them and Rito talked to Ryo. He said that the man he encountered that day was known as "Dark Lord". So we were up to the same person that killed everyone in my hometown too. We decided we should go together and Ryo agreed to our proposal. I can't believe how Lucy and Ryo became so close. Maybe because she resembles his daughter.

So now, we have another person on our group. We will confront the Dark Lord and face him head on.