Chapter 3: Start of a Journey

"Help me, help me please!", I insistently asked him. Right now, he is my only way to know about my past.

"Miss Fullbuster, you have to calm down"

"Fullbuster? That's my name?"

"No, your surname. You are Princess Ysabel Juvia Fernandes Van Fullbuster of the Great Extalia Kingdom. You are the crowned Princess of our land and fiancée of Prince Gray Clive Van Wielder of the Edolas Kingdom. You suddenly disappeared before the day of your birthday. Now, Prince Gray is out searching for you. I never thought that I'd see you here Princess.", Rito explained. However, none of what he said still rings the bell. I still don't remember.

"So I am a Princess?"

"Yes, do you remember anything?"

"No, it's still a bit hard to think. Can you help me recover my memories?"

"Yes my Princess. I am set out here and been asked by Prince Gray to look after you in his stead if ever I found you. I will be your protector from now on."

"You are also a wizard? What powers do you have?"

"I am an earth caster my lady"

"Really? That's awesome. I don't have any powers you see. Some say I'm a late bloomer but I think I really don't have such. Well, I am very grateful for meeting you Rito. Can I ask you a favour?"

"Yes, what is it my lady?"

"Your speech, can you talk to me normally? We're friends aren't we? Also, can you call me as Camille? That's the name I grown to have you see."

"Ah, yes. I see a part of you still remains. You're as warm as ever. Don't worry; I'll help you remember everything. We'll take it step by step"

"Okay. We must go on a journey to search for Prince Gray that you are talking about too."

"Of course. I must warn you though that if you take on this mission, it is very dangerous and you can't go back once you walk in it.", Rito warned me.

"I know, but you're with me right? We can do it if we helped each other", I said as if I already know him even though he still feels like a stranger to me.

Having Rito by my side makes me feel at ease. It is as if a part of me has returned. The fact that I am going on a journey with him gave me hope of finding the memories that I've lost. Starting tomorrow, I'll embark on a task I must face but what I didn't know is the dangers that are yet to come.