Chapter 2: Who Are You?

"Please promise me my Princess, don't use it again.", a guy is saying this words. I remember that voice, it was warm and gentle. That voice is from someone I know, although I can't see his face, I don't know who he is yet I somehow feel that I know him. Who are you? Who is this guy? What does he mean? What is it that he doesn't want me to use? What is this? I can see something. A palace? Whose palace is this? Why am I here?

"You have to let her at least try!", a female's voice was filling out the room. Somehow I feel a pain through my heart hearing it.

"We can't it's too dangerous!", now a husky man answered back. He must be old; his voice was a little hoarse.

"She should at least let her live as she wishes. There must be another way! Please I'm begging you, let her live", the female answered back.

"This is the only way, she must die, and it’s her or us. If she lives, we all die. On her sixteenth birthday she must be killed!"

"No, please, do it on me but spare her life! I'm begging you Father please", the female sounds like crying. The pain in my heart has worsened, I feel like I want to go in and comfort her. So that man she is talking to is her father.

"Do you want to disobey the rules of the Dark Lord? He will kill us if you object!"

"I don't care, I swear, you will not harm her! She is......"

What is this? The whole place was revolving. What is happening? What happened to the woman and her father? Who are they? WHO ARE THEY?

"Miss? Have you finally come to? How are you feeling?", the guy from before asked. I was in the clinic when I woke up. I noticed it already due to the smell of alcohol.

"Wh...Who are you? How do you know me?", I asked as soon as I got up.

"I was one of your butlers before miss. My name is Rito Flameheart I know you because I am one of what you call your friends. You disappeared two years ago. We were all worried. We thought that you were already dead"

"What? Dead? Wait, you said that you know me and you are my friend. Then you must tell me who I really am. Please, help me remember my memories."

"Don't tell me, you don't remember? Even Prince Gray?"

That name again! My head is hurting again. What is happening? I held my aching head due to that name. Who is he!

"I'm sorry miss, you really must had forgotten", Rito said.  I still don't remember him though. My head really hurts. I grabbed his hand and said insistently.

"Help me, help me please"