Extra 2: Friendship, Hatred, and Love Part 2

"Prince Zeref!", Wendy shouted while running after the other one who escaped.

I wanted to help her in following the other one but I was busy with the one I was holding. I don't want anything to happened to her. She's a little bit clumsy. "Wendy!", I shouted. I just wish she's okay. I felt a light emitting outside the door followed by a gust of wind. It must be Wendy. As soon as I secured the other one I hurried over to where Wendy is.

"Wendy, are you alright?", I said when I held onto the railings of the staircase. I saw her held by Prince Zeref, his hands blindfolded her eyes. That means the light was made by him. I saw the culprit laying down the floor, eyes blanked out.

"Erza, I'm so sorry to worry you", Wendy said. "Thanks for the help Prince Zeref. We were the ones who were supposed to help you out but you ended up protecting me. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it. You're not hurt are you Wendy?", Prince Zeref asked holding her face.

"No", Wendy said while blushing. She's so cute when she does that. I felt that Prince Zeref's heart was throbbing so fast. He was in love with my best friend. I run over to Wendy and grabbed her hand.

"Our job here is done. We're leaving Wendy. Thanks for the help my Prince", I said yanking away Wendy from his hold.

"Ehh?!, Erza wait!", I tightened my grip on her hand. I know she looks back to see the Prince.

When we were far away from the palace we slowed our walking.

"Geez, Erza that was rude", Wendy said.

"Don't worry; he'll understand if he trully loves you that is. I can't leave you to him yet! Until I investigated him enough and I found him suited for you then I'll let you be with him. For now, stay with me. Don't leave me yet Wendy", I said, I was afraid she's going to leave me. I don't want her to leave; she was like a sister to me.

"Oh, Erza, I won't leave you yet. I love Prince Zeref but that will never change the way I feel about you. I treat you as a big sister Erza", Wendy said.

I am very glad that Wendy is with me. I don't know what will happen if she's not around.

---at Reijin Guild 1 year after---

"What?! You’re leaving the guild?", I asked.

"Yes Erza, I'm going to marry Prince Zeref soon. I should retire now.", Wendy said.

"But!"

"Erza, you can start living without me, besides, I was just holding you up. You have Jellal with you. He's a good guy. He loves you more than I do"

"That's not the same!", I was angry at that point.

"Erza, you approved of Prince Zeref don't you? I love him"

"Wendy, you promised you wouldn't leave! We have a dream together, we will never part ways and start our own families together!", I said persistently.

"Things change Erza, we cannot stay the same as we were before. You know this is going to happen. There are no permanent things on this world. The only constant thing is "CHANGE". I already told Master Mard about this, he told me I was free to go", Wendy was very calm. I was the only one who can't control my emotions toward her. I can't seem to be able to respond to what she said. I just remained quiet.

"Erza please, i don't want to leave with us not talking to each other"

"You can live without me can't you? You're a liar Wendy! You don't care about how I feel. Go with that guy for all I care!", I was so upset. I didn't want to say those words to her. It hurt me more to say it, but due to my selfishness of keeping her all to myself made me do it. I ran as soon as I said that.

"Erza!", Wendy shouted.

That was the last day I saw her on the guild. I heard news about her wedding, shes sent me an invitation of course but I did not attend it. I don't want to see her. i was angry, but despite that, I missed her. How I longed to see her but my pride doesn’t let me. "I hate you Wendy, I missed you as well", is the only thing I thought whenever I sleep.

(to be continued)