Chapter 17: Friend and Teacher

We passed through a forest to get to the next town. We reached Sakura Village with no difficulty. Everyone in this town seems so busy. We stopped by an inn to stay for the night and we went to buy some new clothes to match with everyone in this town.

“Look Lucy, this one’s very cute”, I showed a dress to Lucy which I think would suit her well.

“Wow, such a beautiful dress big sister! That must be expensive”, Lucy said with her eyes locked on the dress I was holding. It was obvious that she like it. That’s it; I will buy this dress for her.

 “Miss, can I have this please?”, I asked the saleslady and ready the money for the dress.

“What? Big sister, you shouldn’t buy that, it must be expensive, I can manage with a simpler one”, Lucy said shocked of what I just said.

“No, you should wear something nice once in a while, don’t worry, it was not that expensive”, I assured her.

“But still, it might go to waste if I wear it”, Lucy said.

“Nonsense, you will look even cuter with that, besides, think of that as a present from me okay?”

“Okay”

Lucy tried the dress on and it fits perfectly on her. She looks ravishing and so lady-like. I can’t help myself from hugging her. After we bought some clothes, we darted through the town and have fun. We bought some rice cakes and ate it at a bench near a fountain. Lucy was looking at the monkey performing at the street while I look around. There was a woman who caught my eyes. She has blue hair and she was holding some books. I stood to where I was sitting when I saw her. I know her! I definitely know her. I saw her before, but where?

“Huh? Big Sister?”, Lucy asked.

“Lucy, let’s go, we have to follow her”, I said, grabbing Lucy’s arm and started to run.

We followed the woman through the alley and she stopped at an old house. We hid ourselves behind a tree.

“I know you’re in there, show yourselves”, the woman said. She knew we’ve been following her all this time. What shall I do? What if we followed a dangerous person? Oh Ryo would kill me if anything happens to Lucy. I waited for a few seconds then showed myself to the woman, gripping at Lucy’s arm.

“It can’t be, Princess Juvia? Is that really you? You’re alive?”, the woman said in a shocked expression. She knows me? Then I was right, I know her and she recognized me too.

“Ummm, can I ask who you are?”, I asked.

“I’m Levy, Levy McGarden Princess, don’t you remember me, I am your friend a long time ago before my family decided to leave Extalia, do you remember me?”, she asked.

“Ummm, no, but I’d love to know more, please tell me”, I begged.

“Of course, let’s go inside Princess Juvia”

I told her my story, about me forgetting my past, about my search for Prince Gray, about how we journey together with Rito, Lucy, and Ryo.

“So then, you really don’t have a clue of who you are?”, Levy asked.

“Yes”

“I am your friend back when you turned 12, you started to realize your powers which is the same as mine”, Levy explained.

“You’re a water caster too?”, I asked, since water is the only thing I know I can control, I asked her if that’s her powers too.

“No Princess; that was just one of your holding elements”, Levy said. Wait, then I have another power?

“What do you mean?”, I asked.

“She’s a time traveller”, Lucy suddenly said. Of course she would know, she can look through souls.

“Yes, that was right. You can travel too Princess, but your power is limited. You can only travel within the bound made by your father, Prince Zeref.”

“What do you mean?”, I asked, confused of what she’s saying.

“Your father set you a time bound, you can only time travel for a limited time, which means you can only travel twice every month. With so many powers you are holding, your father thought your body will be shattered if it gets uncontrolled. Time travellers are mostly on their ghostly state, it means that when we travel, whatever we do won’t affect the future”, Levy said.

“Then, does it mean that if I travel through time, I can’t change the course of events?”, I asked.

“Yes, but I suggest you not to try, it will only hurt your mind and body”, Levy warned.

 “Can you help me, help me use it? Can you help me educe that power?”, I asked.

“Of course, I thought you how to do it once, I can show you once again”, Levy said.

“Then, you’ll be my teacher”, I said. There was nothing but the sound of the fire burning in front of us while we sat in the house. I finally met someone who knows me and can help me educe my hidden power.

______________________________________________________________________

Please Vote and Like! Thanks!