Chapter 93

"I'm sorry Sage, I really don't know and even if I did, I can't discuss it with a student." Our secretary drops her hands on the desk before giving me a look saying she's really busy and would rather me get the heIl out but I'm not asking as a student.

I'm asking as a concerned friend.

I know this school isn't an agency to give me info on missing persons but if Logan had said anything it'd probably be recorded or some knowledge going around the office. Maybe if I asked some of the teachers but it's doubtful Logan would randomly talk chit chat with them instead of do things officially.

He plays by the book unlike someone I know.

The only person I can think of that would have a clue is Darcy and I'm surprisingly not the keenest chick in the world to talk with her. I get the feeling she doesn't like me and I've never been around her all alone.

I'm not scared of her but being alone with someone like that in a predicament like this-ok, ok, I'm being paranoid. I've already texted Logan once and that's more than enough considering again that it's him. He's a very attentive person.

If he hasn't responded by now it means he's not going to any time soon.

Damm, the more time that goes by the more nervous I become.

Seriously Logan, why in the heIl are you giving me such a hard time?! You jerk!

"Ey, Sage!" Trey's surprised voice flies up behind me and I spot him and Katelyn, a few other students from their class as well, coming out to head to the lunch room or wherever it is they choose to eat their food. "You waitin' for us?"

"She's not." Katelyn states which makes me feel a little bad that Trey's so happy to see me.

"How do you know?"

"Her face. She forgot it was lunch."

"Very observant." I praise her a little awkwardly. "I'm actually going to be a little late joining you guys. But don't wait for me ok?"

"Anything wrong?" Trey speaks for the both of them when I have to wonder that myself.

"Not necessarily." At least to them. For them, they'd only give a sh1t if Logan was ok because I'm the one who's worried. That's how it should be.

"Well we'll see you later then." Katelyn keeps her hands in her hoody and walks away in that matching mini skirt, her legs covered in dark stockings and her hair loosely braided which makes her one cool girl, and thinking about it now, I can still see her visually matching Chandler in a lot of ways, maybe even personality wise they'd go together, but that possibility has been opened and closed for ages now.

Still pops up in my head every now and then.

Well it used to. This is the first time I've thought about it in a long time.

It's not a worrisome thing however.

"Yo Sage!" Trey holds up. "There's nothing wrong with you and Chandler right?"

"No. Why?"

"Cuz he's an idiot. He's fvcked up before. I just wanted to know if he's being a sh1t heel again."