Chapter 13

"Sage? Sage come on, wake up darlin'."

               "Mm?" I unintentionally mumble while experiencing a hand shake my body, the sound of early morning birds twittering outside the windows while I stare at a living room I'm not used to and notice a make do blanket covering my legs and waist all before I see William staring down at me.

               Why though?

               "Breakfast is on the table. I'm lending you one of Chandler's shirts and one of Gina's old skirts for you to freshen up for school. You can take a shower too ok?"

               "Hmmm, what time is it?" I reach for my eyes, massaging them when I begin to get up and feel my hair a little lopsided after sleeping on a couch.

               Can't believe it. I didn't even brush my teeth...oh sh1t, mom and dad.

               "It's about 7:23. Don't worry, Chandler told me you were staying over so I called your mom."

               "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

               "No, don't apologize. Did you want me to drive you to school or anything?"

               "I got my car." I lift my as$ off the couch and resist stretching. Normally I don't give a crap about looking like a wreck in the morning, but for some reason I'm feeling pretty embarrassed given the fact that I barely know these 2 'bachelors' and it's getting a bit cozy for the first time coming over.

               I can't believe I fell asleep!

               "You can use the guest bathroom to shower. I set out some shampoo for you. Sorry." I look at my freshened up host. "All guy stuff. You're gonna be smelling like Chandler today, but I promise it's not gonna smell like mud." He chuckles while I roll up the blanket they gave me and try to get my head on straight whilst walking up the stairs.

               The room smells like regular breakfast food, some eggs cooking, toast, sausage, other mouth drooling dishes, but all I can concentrate on is getting up these steps and showering so I'm not disoriented anymore.

               I should call mom afterwards though.

               Sheesh. Why didn't Chandler wake me up? Did he fall asleep too?

               Without caring to look in the mirror, and making sure there were no quirks that would make the bathroom door a candidate to be opened, I drag off my shirt and jeans while unclipping my bra and slowly begin to unwrap myself so that my breasts, oh my gosh why do they have to be so....present?

               Ugh. Don't care too much. Oh sh1t, what am I gonna do for school books? I'll probably have to zoom home quick enough.

               Oh well. I just need to get cleaned up and get out of here so I don't impose any longer.

______________

               "You should pull up your jacket." I hear a deep voice speak behind me when I go down the steps, Chandler's attractive attire, consisting of black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a mosaic from Pompeii printed on the front before I feel a warmth glow over my attitude at how natural last night felt, despite me crying in front of him for the second time since we've met.

               That was actually a bit intense.

               His face is so attractive. I'm really starting to wonder how I could've gotten his looks so wrong when we were kids. Well, he's still a kid...Sort of.