Chapter 92

"Must be almost 6." I drowsily speak my observation of the morning blue from our hotel room.

We've been awake all night going back and forth between snacking, watching TV like normal and having sex over and over, somehow we ended up staying free of clothes and here with my back to Chan's chest and his elbow resting on my waist before bending up to hold my hands at my smudged breasts with our fingers tangled up and energy finally winding us down.

This room has been comfortable and private and my body is finally growing accustomed to Chandler's and all he does, and if we were a little less sleepy, we'd probably still be doing it, but for tonight we're at our limit.

Neither one of us is used to this, not even him.

He looks so fragile at times given his figure is slim and finely structured like he might break if I'm too rough with him, but he always managed to remind me that he's not physically inept to me anymore.

"Guess it's time to go to bed." He breathes a failed attempt to express his laugh since he's so worn. "You're so warm." Chan draws closer and presses his face against the length of my hair, feeling my back and slopes, his leg alongside mine, still like a painting.

"I have a feeling we'll be sleeping in." I mutter.

"Oh yeah."

"It's an off day today."

"Did you wanna go out later? Way later after I drop you off at your house?"

"Mm." I smile since he's offered. "Date."

"Date." Chandler's whisper of confirmation is the last thing I register in my head before sleep befalls and completely takes over my life without permission but man; I'm so exhausted I really don't care. It's not just from yesterday and all last night but from ages and ages of moments that put a huge amount of stress on me.

With Chan here and never to leave me again, I can rest easy.

For once in a long time I can rest so, so easy.

________________

"I got a dream, we gonna work it out-out-out, we gonna work it out-out-out, we gonna work it out, I got a dream, that one day, Im'ma look deep within mysel-"

"Ugh-" Chan's voice groans alive prior a slight exhale of him surfacing same as me from his cell phone and I'm immediately swept over with realization that I spent the whole night completely naked with him after- "Hello?"

Oh my gosh, his voice. It's been so long since I've heard it all murmur-y like that after just getting up. I've got to open my eyes but I'm scared I'll be blinded, still I want to see Chandler as fast as I can. It's over the top but I'm desperate to hug him.

"Sorry. I'm fine. I'll be there in an hour. Thanks." Chan finishes the call and I begin to turn in time to see him looking up at his cell phone, hair un-groomed, wavy, wild and tussled.

Now, noticing him laid out on the bed and pale reminds me of everything we did with our bodies in here...and the pool.

The pool! What were we thinking?!

We're both so scattered its crazy. Not to mention bold, fvck!

We honestly had our first time in a hotel but it wasn't at all how I thought it'd be. It didn't feel cheap or strange like you hear about or think about alot of the times, I know that's because of the actual relationship we have.