Chapter 14

"You can't be friends with him." Reen shakes her head. "He's a conniving little fvck. He sounds retarded too. I mean who does that? Fvcking sucks your neck in the middle of the night? This kid needs help." She begins to gross herself out while I finish covering up the mark, forcing myself to swallow when I think of him pressing and parting his lips on my skin...the visual of Chandler, that kid that grew up after moving away doing something like that to me.

               Maybe it's because I wasn't awake when he touched me...but I'm not freaking out like before in the gym. It's scary but...I thought I'd be outraged.

               I'm pissed off but...I can't find it in me to completely hate him.

               It's that stupid image of him when he was a kid in my head.

               It's stopping me from seeing Chandler as completely changed...even if there are some extraordinary differences.

               That kid is seriously bugging me! He's so tricky! One minute he's real and the kid I knew, next minute he's sneaky and someone totally different. He used to be outgoing, but not like this. He's flirty and playful and so many other threatening traits that are about to toss me back into the last century.

               If I hadn't promised William that I'd do all I can, and promised myself that I was going to find out what happened to Chan those past 3 years, I'd agree with Reen. Chandler shouldn't be my friend, he's not even my friend now...normal friends don't do this sh1t, but I can't stay away.

               I can however kill him for taking advantage of me.

               Chandler Riggs...that cute little kid.

               He took advantage of me?

               Oh my fvck.

-Chandler's P.O.V.-

               "Ok so there's...Maggie, Rita, Lola, Sara, Cathy...uhhh, P-Peggy...and Kaitlyn?" I open my eyes to look at Trey biting his lower lip and shaking his head. "I got it?" I grin.

               "Dude. That brain is made for the girls. How'd you get all that? I pointed them out once!" His mouth opens up to take a cheese fish cracker and I slurp my juice after looking the girls on the playground over.

               Of course I got all of them right.

               It's so boring without Sage and more or less I'm aching for a distraction knowing that she's talking to that moron with the dozen roses. Tch. What'd she ever see in that guy? He's looks like an idiot.

               A buff idiot.

               One examination at my arms without anyone noticing and my self esteem is shot even more.

               If I'm going to get Sage to look at me, I should at least be man enough for her to feel like she can rely on me. It'd piss me off if she only saw me as some adorable little bro.

               Man I'm such a dick. Make her see me as something other than a 12 year old she used to hang out with but not let it get any deeper than that?

               And to top it off, she apparently likes high heels now...I guess, unless that's part of her forced style, but regardless, I've gotta find a way to grow the fvck up. Me being 5'6" is ridiculous.