Zeus isn't asleep, either. He grins and pulls my body against his toned chest and waist. My hands crawl to his shoulders and begin to rub the hard shoulder muscles that contains stressed knots in them. Zeus groans once I rub away a knot.

"How were you able to mind-link with me?" I ask, still rubbing his shoulders.

"You know how text messages and phone calls work," Zeus asks. Zeus must sense my head nod because he continues. "A mind-link is sort of like that, in a sense. You can send anything you want out to any person. Your thoughts, memories, desires."

"And the block you make keeps others from showing you those same thoughts, memories, or desires?"

Zeus agrees; I give him a deadpan look. "Then how come you were able to break through my block?" I grit out in annoyance, but mostly curiosity. "Because I'm your Alpha and mate, Aurora." Zeus answers.

I should have known, I think. I'm silent as I adjust my body that's still up against Zeus' body. Exhaustion finally hits me, and I truly realize how tired I am from the long night. My hands rest of Zeus' shoulders.

After successfully imagining my block, I was introduced to all the pack members by Zeus. Faces appear before me, but I can only remember some of their names connected to their faces. It will take time learning all the members' names and their personalities. But I'm up for the challenge.

Zeus nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, causing a shiver to run down my spine since his lips brush against the spot I'll be marked—and his prickly stubble is a factor, too.

"You're tired, aren't you?" Zeus mumbles, his warm breath hitting my cold neck.

I shove my cold toes underneath Zeus' bare calves, and Zeus jumps from the low temperature. A faint, but tired giggles escapes my smiling mouth.

"I am, Zeus. I truthfully would not have guessed a day ago." On cue, a yawn escapes me after my giggle.

"Then I'll wait till morning to give you your present." I'm informed.

I'm too tired to fully comprehend what Zeus just told me. I mumble a yes under my breath and fully close my gray eyes. Zeus falls asleep after I do, grinning down at me.

In the morning, I can smell the rich scent of coffee floating into my bedroom. I groan at the rays of sunshine that (no surprise) hit my sensitive eyelids. With my eyes still closed, I turn my body around and reach for Zeus. He's probably awake already or still asleep.

But my hand hits a cold mattress. Confused, I open my eyes, and sure enough, Zeus isn't in bed with me. I wonder where he is. I lie by myself, assuming he went to talk to Ryder before breakfast and training. Until I hear a shuffle from inside our closet.

Pushing the sheets and bed comforter off me, I sit up and stand, heading in the direction of the closet. The door is wide open, and Zeus stands in front of his clothes, obviously frustrated over something.

His blue eyes lift to mine. "I was hoping you'd sleep longer." He mumbles.

"Why is that?"

Zeus sighs and opens the top drawer of the dresser that's in the closet. I widen my eyes in surprise, having forgotten about that dresser and the door behind Zeus' dress shirts.

"Zeus—" I try saying, wanting to tell him about the door, but Zeus turns around—the drawer left pulled out—with that emerald ring I found while snooping so long ago.

Oh, my God, is he going to propose? I don't think we're ready for that! Zeus must see the panic in my gray eyes because he steps forward while shaking his head.