Part 24

I wake up and slowly open my eyes. I'm on the same room as I remembered which means this wasn't a bad dream, I was actually raped by him. My eyes hurt probably because I was crying all night until I fell asleep. I see that on the table are clothes and food. I'm naked under the bed sheets. I cover myself with a sheet and stand up. I don't trust Dark there may be cameras in here and maybe he wants to see me naked. I feel my insides hurt as I walk towards the clothes. I don't think I can hate him more than I do now, he has completely destroyed everything good in my life. He killed my parents and took me away from Robert so he can have me and rape me.

I go to the bathroom, take a shower, wear the clothes and then go back to the table to eat. There is a coffee and different things to eat like eggs, bacon, a sandwich. They never prepared me so nice breakfast. I guess I had to sleep with the boss to have these privileges. After I eat and drink what I wanted I went back to the bed because I didn't want to exit the room. It's better if they think I'm still asleep. I turn on the huge TV and stay there watching the news and TV series.

Soon the door opens and a guard gets in.
"Get up."
"What does he want now? Isn't what he did to me yesterday enough?" I say not moving from the bed.
"Get up now before I lose my patience."
I roll my eyes and get up. He grabs my arm and we reach another room. I felt pain only by walking fast but I didn't bother to complain because he wouldn't mind. He opens the door of the room and throws me in closing the door behind him. Dark is in there sitting on a chair and there's another one on the opposite side of the table.
"Did you sleep well?" he asks me.
Anger and fear fill me inside.
"Fuck you."
"Someone's not in the mood. Please sit."
"What do you want now? Are you going to finally kill me?"
"I told you I won't kill you until at least I find your team and especially Downey."
I go to the chair and sit.
"What do you want then? Hurt me? You already did it."
"I have a proposition for you."
"I don't want to hear it."
"I want you to work for me. I can make you the best hacker and agent in my facilities."
"Are you stupid? I don't want to help you or to join your killing plans. I hate you why don't you get it? Do you want me to spell it for you?"
"I was sure that you would say no at first so I have a better proposition."
"The only thing I would agree to do is walk out of here alone and free."
"This is not happening. So hear me. If you work for me I will leave your team alone and I promise to not kill them when I find them."
"You're never going to find them you son of a bitch."
"They will come for you one day and I'll be waiting for them."
"They will kick your ass like the last times and I promise you're going to suffer."
"You're very optimistic I admire that."
"And you're an idiot that I want to kill."
"You sound just like Downey. I remember him crying and threatening to kill me the day I killed his parents. He was so pathetic."
"Don't ever talk bad about him."
I say and try to hit him but he grabs my hand.
"I'm not afraid of you princess."
"You should be. Can I leave now? I don't want to see your face anymore."
"I didn't bring you here only for the proposition princess. I have to test you."
"Test me on what?"
"Your fighting skills. How I am going to hire you before I test you? I already know your hacking skills."

He nods at someone and a few agents come in the room.
"Fight them."
"I can't fight, especially today. My body is in pain because of you."
"Don't tell me you can't fight. I know you can or at least I know you try to fight."
"Please I can't do this."
"I'm not Downey, I will not fall for your beggings."
"I can't fight them, they will kill me."
"Don't worry they're not here to kill you, they're here to test you."
"But I can't move properly."
"This is not my problem sweetie. Now stand up or they will come to you."

I look over at them and they're 5 unarmed men in line. At least the don't have guns with them. I swallow hard and stand in front of the first one.
"The first will go very easy on you and then they'll go harder. I need to see your skills."
Dark is sitting on the chair looking at me. I see the first man walking closer to me and I get ready. When he comes I hit him in the face and kick him in the stomach. The second movement hurt me but at least I'm done with the first one. He really went easy on me. The second blocks my punch and hits me in the arm not causing much pain. After a few hits he was done too. The third kicked me once in my ribs causing much pain but I managed to finish with him. The fourth puched me really hard in my arm and I barely hit him. I couldn't take anymore and I fell on the ground. He came on top of me, raised his hand but didn't hit me like I expected but helped me stand on my feet and then on the chair. I was breathing fast and I was in pain and Dark looked at me.
"You're good but you need more work."
"I don't want your help."
"Think about my proposition. You work for me and your team lives. I will give you time to think about it. And because I'm a great person you can live in my room."
"Great person." I say sarcastically.
"The time is ticking Aria."
The men took me back to now my room and I stayed there the rest of the day.