Part 30

-Robert's POV-
I hug all the team and get ready to leave. I'm not armed because they will search me when they find me. They drove me close to the building and I started walking towards it. I am now very close to the front door. I raise my hands so they don't shoot me and slowly walk to the guards. They point their guns at me and run and yell at me.
"Don't shoot! I'm not even armed."
"What do you want?"
"I'm here to see Harvey Dark."
"Come with me."
He searched me for weapons and when he saw I was unarmed he grabbed my arm and opened the door. We stepped in and started walking down the hall. Everyone was looking at us confused and worried. They're afraid of me obviously but I'm not here to hurt them yet.
"Take him to Dark." the guard says to an agent.
He takes my arm and points his gun at me. We enter the interrogation room and he tells me to sit on the chair. After a couple of minutes the door opens and Dark comes in.

He walks to the table and sits on the chair in front of mine. He looks at me and starts laughing.
"I never thought you'd be stupid enough to come here unarmed asking for me."
"People surprise you."
"I haven't seen you in a long time. How's hiding from me going?"
"I could be better."
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."
"I'm here in peace and you need me for information."
"That's true but brings us to the other question. Why are you here?"
"I think we both know very well why I'm here."
"Oh yes. I have your girl."
"Can I see her? Then I'm all yours. I just need to see her again."
"I'm not a very romantic guy, your relationship drama doesn't matter to me. She's under my control now, I can do whatever I want."
"Please. Even for 5 minutes. I want to know if she's okay."
"She's fine. Don't worry about her, worry about yourself. You won't get out of here easily."
"I know. This is why I'm asking you to see her even if it is the last time."
"I can leave you two alone for a few minutes but then I will let her see what I'm doing to you."
"Okay. Can I see her now?"
"Yes, go to the next room. While you're in there appreciate how nice I am to you."
"Yeah sure."

I get out of the room and go to the next one. This is it, Aria's room. The guard opens the door for me and I get in. I see her laying on the bed with her back at me and I immediately smile. She turns her head and sees me. Her eyes light up and she jumps out of the bed. We run to each other and we hug tightly. She's crying and I'm almost crying too.
"Oh my God." she says.
"I'm here baby."
"How are you here?"
"Before we say anything else let me enjoy you."
I kiss her on the lips passionately but she breaks the kiss and looks at me.
"How are you here?"
"I came to save you."
"Why did they let you come in here? Did you kill them all?"
"No. I came alone to see you but don't worry we'll be free soon."
"What did you do Robert? You're his prisoner now. He'll kill you." she says crying again.
"Look at me."
I put my hands on her cheeks and wipe her tears with my thumbs. I kiss her softly and look her in the eyes.
"I love you Aria."
"You do?"
"Yes. I realised that I can't live without you."
"I love you too."
We hug again and I don't feel worried or anxious. I feel relieved and happy.

"Aren't you two adorable?" Dark says entering the room.
I hide Aria behind me and look at him. A guard pulls me away from Aria and Dark stands next to her. I'm watching them and see that Aria is very nervous and afraid.
"Keep me, let her go."
"That's a very tempting deal but why do it when I can have you both?"
"You don't need her. Let her live her life free. I'm the one that you hate and need."
"When I first got her I would agree with that but now everything's different. She's more helpful to me than you think."
He touches Aria's back and I see she's ready to cry.
"I know why you're with her Downey. She has such a nice body. I tried her myself a few days ago. My hands exploring her naked body while she's laying on the bed under me."
Aria's crying and I can't keep my anger anymore.
"You son of bitch." I yell and jump at him trying to hit him.
A few guards hold me and keep me away from Dark. I try to escape from them but they're a lot.
"Easy Downey."
"I swear I'm going to kill you myself."
"I don't think you can do that right now. I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully in front of your hot girlfriend and then I'm going to have sex with her again. Or maybe have sex with her in front of you and then kill you."
"I hate you. You won't kill me because if you come close to me you'll end up dead."
"You can't hurt me Downey but you're right. I won't kill you but I will give you a choice. You die, she dies or you work for me again. Choose wisely."
"If I work for you again will she be safe?"
"Robert don't! You can't work for him again." Aria says.
"Let the man speak. Yes, I promise to not hurt her if you work back here again."
"Let her go."
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"Let her go and I'll work for you again. But only if she's free and safe."
"Okay she can leave."
"No! I want to stay here. Keep me, I'll do anything. Don't hurt him please."
"Get her out of here." 

Two guards go to Aria and grab her by the arms walking her towards the door.
"Let us have a minute."
"Okay."
I go to her, hug her and kiss her. We're both crying but at least she's getting out alive.
"Don't worry baby. I'll be fine."
"Don't do this Robert."
"The guys will save me, trust me." I whisper in her ear.
She nods and we hug again.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Okay break it now. Aria leave before I regret it. Downey come with me. You still have to get punished for what you did."
The two guards separate us and take Aria out of the room. The other guards come to me and take me to the interrogation room with Dark. This is not going to be fun.