Part 37

I wake up and the smell of different foods is all over the room. I groan and yawn trying to get up and then I notice Robert coming over to me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning love." he says happily.

"Good morning."

"Happy birthday!"

I smile and before I reply he presses his lips on mine. When we break the kiss I rest my head on his chest and hug him. He hugs me too and kisses my head.

"Thank you."

"I didn't know what you wanted for breakfast so I ordered all of them."

"This is why the room smells like that. You're the cutest."

"Are you hungry? I was afraid we would lose the breakfast because I didn't want to wake you up to eat."

"Thank you again. I'm starving."

"The table is served, my lady."

With his hand he shows me the way and I go to the kitchen where the table is indeed full with food. I sit on a chair and he sits on the opposite side of the table. I filled a plate with bacon and eggs, another plate with different fruits and took a cup of coffee. Robert chose to eat cereal with milk and a sandwitch and to drink a glass of orange juice. Also, after all these we shared some pancakes with chocolate. Yeah, you can say we ate a lot!

"I've planned a great day for us today."

"I can't wait!"

"That's good because we should be at the beach in 40 minutes."

"And you're saying this now? We have to get ready!"

"We won't be late, don't worry."

We wore our suimsuits, sunglasses, clothes, picked our stuff and left. After a few minutes we arrived at the beach and we weren't late just like Robert said.

"Come with me." he says and I follow him.

We went to the other side of the beach where people were doing water sports and activities. I didn't know what we were going to do until Robert found a man he showed us our kayak. It had 2 seats for the both of us and when Robert and I got in I was super excited! I hadn't done this before but it seems very cool. We wore our life jackets and started using the paddles to move.

"Are you enjoying this as much as I do?" I ask Robert.

"Maybe more. Seeing you happy like that makes me happy because I'm keeping my promise to never see you sad again."

"I love you so much."

"Me too babe."

When we reached the deep water we dived in the water and swam for a while. Of course the place we're swimming is safe. We got in the kayak again and after using it for as long as we wanted we returned it back. We stayed at the beach for a couple of hours more and we went back to the hotel. The next hours until late afternoon we ate and went for a walk around the place. We returned to the hotel and Robert told me we're going out for dinner and after that for drinks. I wore a nice strapless blue and white dress that ended a bit higher than my knees and Robert wore a white shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned and light jean shorts. We both looked really good. We walked for about 10-15 minutes and we arrived at a very elegant restaurant. We entered the place and sat on the table that Robert booked for us. We ordered our food and red wine.

"Who would believe that after all we've been through we would celebrate my birthday in Bahamas!"

"I know! So many things happened but we're both here now."

"How did you know about this restaurant? The food is delicious."

"I searced it on the internet and asked a few people. I wanted the best for the best."

"You make it so easy to me to love you."

"I'm very happy for that."

We finished our glorious dinner and Robert payed for what we ate and drank. We left the reastaurant and went to a club that was a few minutes away from it. They didn't ask us for IDs but I still had the fake one that Robert's friend make for me. We found a table and Robert ordered drinks for both of us.

"You're 20, it's almost legal for you to drink!"

"It's legal for me to drink, just not in America. Here it's legal."

"Don't worry honey, I'm here to bring you drinks."

"How sweet of you."

We finished our first drinks, we ordered new ones and then Robert came to me and we started dancing. None of us is a great dancer but we did our best. We were moving together in the same rhythm, laughing, drinking, making out. We drank a lot of drinks, shots and met a lot of new people thanks to what we were doing. After all these drinks we started dancing more and more and became the popular couple in the club that dances like crazy. We actually motivated a lot of people to start dancing and have a great time.

"I think we should go back." I shout at him so he listen to me.

"Why?" he replies drinking the last sip of his drink.

"Because it's late and I want my last gift for my birthday." I say and move my hand lower from his chest to his crotch.

"In that case I think you're right. Let's go."

We left the club and returned to the hotel as quick as we could. The fact that we were both drunk didn't help us at all. When we entered our room we were all over each other and after enjoying my last gift we both fell asleep.