Part 36

It's the third day we're here. Everything's very nice and calm. I have almost forgotten my problems and worries, they're too many to be forgotten. Robert also seems relaxed here but he's less worried, that's the point of this trip though. In two days it's my birthday, I'm becoming 20! I slowly open my eyes and turn my head to see Robert still sleeping. I smile and kiss his cheek causing him to wake up.

"Good morning handsome."

"Good morning my love." he groans.

He turns around and in two seconds he starts snoring.

"Robert wake up, we'll miss the breakfast."

"It's fine, we'll eat something else. I'm tired."

"C'mon don't act like a baby."

"But I am a baby, your baby."

He turns around again and looks at me smiling.

"Yes you are."

I hug him under the sheets and he kisses my head. I look up at him and kiss him on the lips. I lay on top of him, still kissing him, and he puts his hands on my cheeks. I lower my hands on the hem of his shirt and pull it up. He breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you, Robert."

"Me too baby,but are you sure? I don't want you to feel forced to do this."

"I don't feel forced Robert. If we keep thinking like that we will never do this."

"Okay then, let me love you."

He kisses me again softly and slowly moves his hands from my face to my shoulders, down my back and to my ass. He squeezes it and I moan in his mouth. He traces my lower lip with his tongue and I open my mouth giving him access to explore it. He pulls my pyjama top up and takes it off of me leaving me naked from my waist and up because I was not wearing a bra. He smirks and kisses my neck. With his help I remove his shirt and kiss him again carefully on his lips. He uses his strength and rolls us over so he's on top of me.

He plants wet kisses from my neck to my lower stomach making shivers run through my body. He lowers my pants to my ankles and I kick them off. He does the same to his shorts and he's only in his tight boxers and visible boner. He puts his hands on my panties and slowly removes them. I tug the waistband of his boxers and then take them off of him. He lowers his body making it touch mine and notices I'm starting to feel nervous.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you babe." he whispers in my ear.

I nod and he kisses me.

"You know we don't have to do this, right?"

"Yes but I want it, do it."

"Okay, if you need me to stop say it."

I nod again and he kisses my neck. He alines his hard member in front of my entrance and with a slow movement he enters me making me gasp. It's been a while since I had him inside me and I have to admit I missed this feeling.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, continue."

He moves inside me and slowly starts thrusting in and out of me. His rhythm is steady but he increases it with every thrust. Suddenly the memories of Dark came back to me and I closed my eyes feeling ready to cry.

"Aria? Baby talk to me." he stops thrusting and looks at me worried.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have agreed to this." he continues.

"Robert it's fine don't stop. I have to get through it."

"I don't want you to feel bad."

"I'm feeling alright. Continue before I get angry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

He kisses me again and continues thrusting inside me. His moans next to my ear turn me on and this moment I forget all the bad memories and decide to enjoy this moment. I moan in pleasure and he smirks and kisses me. After a couple of thrusts I feel ready to expload.

"Robert I'm gonna.."

"Shit, me too."

I release my liquids all over him and he pulls out me cumming on my stomach. He collapses next to me regaining his breath. He turns and looks at me smiling.

"I love you." he says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too. I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be back."

"We missed the breakfast after all."

"I'm not happy about that."

I took a shower and when I came out Robert was still laying on the bed watching TV.

"Hello beautiful." he says and flashes me a perfect smile.

"Hello handsome."

I start getting dressed and his phone starts ringing. He stands up and answers it.

"Hey man, how are you? What? Oh my God when? Is he alright? We're not home, we're on a trip. Thank you for letting me know, bye."

He throws his phone on the floor almost breaking it.

"I can't believe this!"

"Baby what happened? Calm down and talk to me."

I walk quickly next to him and try to calm him down. He seems very upset.

"It's Luke.." he says and I can tell this is something very bad.

"What happened to him?" I ask worried.

"Someone shot him."

I see his eyes getting red and he's ready to cry. Tears form in my eyes too.

"Is he...dead?"

"Thank God no! He's in a coma."

"I'm so sorry, come here."

I hug him tightly and caress his hair trying to make him feel better. He and Luke are friends since they were kids. He's his best friend. If anything happens to him I know he'll be broken.

"He'll be okay, don't worry."

"If anything happens to him I-"

"Nothing will happen to him, let's stop worrying now and continue our day. We'll see him as soon as we get back."

"About that, I don't think it's safe back home. I will leave my job and be with you all day."

"Robert you don't know who did this. It can't be Dark, he's in prison."

"I'm not risking your life too."

"We'll talk about this another time, let's do something else now."

"Okay."