Part 1

My name is Aria Martin, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently living in a small house with my family. We barely have the money to live but we try to stay positive. My brother is 25 years old and his name is Matt. He doesn't come often to the house because he's working nonstop. My parents have jobs that don't pay very well despite the fact that they work all day. I've tried to find a job but it's not easy for a not very educated girl to find one. You can say that my family isn't one of the closest families but we love each other even though we don't say it much.

I was home alone, just gotten back from the job hunting disappointed again. I decided to take a walk to relax. We don't live in a very safe neighborhood but I can't stay home all the time. I was walking down the street smoking and thinking about random stuff.
"Hey girl." I hear a man's voice and roll my eyes not turning around to face him.
I start walking faster down the alley trying to avoid him but he follows me. He grabs my shoulder making me turn to face him. He's a man around his 30s with an angry face.
"Why is a pretty girl like you walking alone in the streets?"
I push his hand away and inhale deeply.
"I had a bad day." I say and start walking away.
He takes my hand and pushes me against a wall behind us making my cigarette fall.
"Why don't we make your day better then?"
He moves his hands around my body and rests them on my ass.
"Let go of me you son of a bitch." I say trying to push him away.
"You have a big mouth young lady. Maybe we should find a better use for it."
He pushes his body against mine and tries to take off my t-shirt. He attacks my neck kissing it roughly and I use all my strength to push him away. I start crying and yelling. I kick him on his nuts and stop him for a minute but he comes back more aggressively.
"Let me go." I cry out loud.
"No bitch. You have to pay for what you did."
He unzips his pants and my heart is beating like crazy. I don't know what to do so I scream again.
"Please. Let me go."
He covers my mouth with his hand and pushes his body against mine.
"Not until I'm finished with you."
"Leave her alone." we hear another voice coming from the alley we're in.
I turn my head and I can't fully see who is it. It's dark and my eyes are full of tears.
"And who are you to tell me what to do?"
"I'm someone who tries to do the right thing."

The young man comes running at us and pushes the pervert away from me. They start fighting. They both fall on the ground kicking, punching, scratching one another and I stand there dressing again and crying. I don't know what to do. I want to leave this place but I can't leave the man that tried to save me to die or get hurt. I see them standing up again and blood coming from both of their bodies. My almost rapist throws my savior on the ground and tries to take out his gun. I never saw he had a gun. He aims the gun at the young man but before he shoots the young man throws him on the ground and shoots him with his own gun. They both had guns and I didn't even notice it. I run towards them now that they are both almost knocked out and I help the young man stand up.
"Are you okay?" he asks me.
"Are you crazy? I should be the one asking that question."
He looks at me with his beaten up face and exhales.
"I guess I'm good. I have some wounds but it's fine. You don't have to worry about me."
"I don't know how to thank you. You saved me."
"Do you have another cigarette? You can thank me with that."
I laugh a bit and look back at him.
"Let me take you to a hospital."
"No. You don't have to do it. It's nothing serious."
"At least come to my place to check your wounds and take care of you."
"You're very polite and I thank you for that but it's okay. I don't want to put you in trouble."
"No I insist. Come to my house until you kind of heal and then you can leave."
"I can't change your mind, right?"
"No you can't."
"I don't wanna be a weight."
"You just saved me from a sick rapist. I have to save you too. You're not a weight."
"Fine."
"I'm Aria." I say giving him my hand.
"I'm Robert." he says shaking my hand.
"Nice to meet you."
"Me too Aria but let's go before he wakes up. I shot him on the leg and punched him well."
We start walking but he can barely walk and he thinks he's fine. I hold him for help and after a few minutes we arrive at my place.

When we get in I slowly put him on the couch and give him a glass of water and some ice for his bruises. I sit next to him on the couch.
"I know my house isn't the best but I'll do anything I can to help you."
"I won't judge your house. Your help is more than enough."
I put my hands on his bloody shirt and slowly pull it up revealing his bruised and bloody body.
"Oh my God." I say.
"It's okay. They'll heal in zero time."
"No they won't. You may have broken something."
"Aria don't worry."
"Please take a shower. I'll give you some of my brother's clothes."
"You don't have to do this."
"Take a shower and sleep on my bed."
"Where will you sleep?"
"On the couch."
"There's no way I'm letting you do this."
"I won't take no as an answer Robert."
"But-"
"Take a shower."
He looks at me with his big brown eyes and half smiling.
"Thank you." he says.
"You don't have to thank me. You're my savior."

After he took a shower, I gave him Matt's clothes and he slept on my bed. I hid his gun between my clothes so no one sees it. When my parents and my brother came home I explained them what happened and they were worried and thankful at the same time.

A/N
What do you think about it? More action coming soon.