Part 4

It's been a week since Robert started teaching me how to use the computer and the internet. Actually he shows me how to make tricks and small criminal stuff but I haven't learned them very good yet. I will become a hacker in a few weeks I believe. You should see him. He is like a professional, he can do anything.
"There's my phone, try to log in through the computer." he says.
"Okay I remember that."
I press the right keys carefully and after a few minutes I logged in his phone.
"I did it!" I say exciting.
"Nice job. We just need to make this quicker. You're getting good at this." he gives me his hand and we high five.
"Soon I'll teach you how to hack a security camera. It's much cooler."
"You're the greatest and most interesting friend ever!"
"Thank you. Let's do something else now. Get up."
I get up from the chair I was sitting and look at him confused.
"What are we going to do?"
"I'll teach you how to fight. For self defense, if I'm not around you and someone attacks you what will you do?"
"You're right. I need to know how to punch."

He gives me a pair of boxing gloves and I put them on. They're kida heavy but it's okay.
"I want you to punch my hands." he says positioning his hands open in the air.
"You're not wearing gloves."
"Do you really think a few punches will hurt my hands?"
"Okay..." I say hesitating.
"Punch me."
I aim at his hands and punch him.
"I know you can do better that that."
I aim again and punch him harder.
"That's better. Continue like this."
I keep punching him like before maybe a bit harder.
"Now imagine that I'm the man who almost raped you that night."
The memories come back and I feel anger rising inside me. I punch him harder and harder. Sweat running from my head and body.
"Okay okay stop." he says.
I do as he says and stand there breathing fast.
"Now I will try to punch you but you must block me. Okay?"
I nod and position my hands higher. He punches lighty my arm and then the other without a problem.
"C'mon Aria block me."
He punches me a couple of times more and then I manage to block him. We continued doing this for a few more minutes and then I could almost block all his hits.
"In a week you're going to be a professional. I feel sorry for the next man that tries to attack you."
"Let's hope there is no next man."
"Of course. Let me take the gloves from your hands."
He slowly unties the gloves touching my arms lightly like they're going to break.
"Let me give you some clothes to wear. You're sweating. Do you maybe want to take a shower?"
"No it's fine, a t-shirt and sweatpants are fine."
"Do you want a bra too?"
"What? You have bras?"
"No I'm kidding."
I laugh and follow him to his bedroom.
"Actually, now that I think about it better can I take a shower?"
"Of course. Here are the clothes and this is a towel." he says giving them to me.
"Thank you. I'll be done soon I promise."
"It's okay, take your time. I'll prepare something to eat."
"Thank you."

I get in the shower and let the hot water fall on my body. My muscles are still tense from before. I take the shampoo and the body gel and spread them on my hair and body. After the water washes them away I put the towel around my body and go to his bedroom to get dressed. I throw the towel on the bed and put on my bra and panties. Suddenly Robert walks in the room and I scream because I didn't hear him.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry I thought you were in the shower." he says and runs out of the room closing the door behind him.
I cover my face with my hand feeling embarrassed and I continue dressing. I put on his t-shirt and sweatpants, take the towel and walk out of the room. I find him in the kitchen cooking something. When he hears my footsteps he turns around.
"Where do I put this?" I ask showing the wet towel before he could speak.
"Um I will take care of it."
He takes it from my hand and disappears for a minute. He comes back and puts the food on the plates. He looks at me kinda worried.
"Listen Aria about before.."
"I know it's okay."
"I want you to know that I didn't do this on purpose. I really thought you were in the bathroom."
"Robert it's fine, it was an accident."
"Okay no embarrassment then."
"Nope."
"My clothes look good on you."
"They're a bit big but I like them. Thank you."
"I made omelets. I hope you like it."
"Of course. Thanks."
He gives me my plate an we both eat our food.
"Don't your parents ask where you are so many hours?"
"They ask, I tell them I'm with a friend."
"Oh cool."

When we finished the food we sat on the couch and talked for a couple of hours. We watched TV, laughed and had much fun. I took my clothes and went back to my house. I washed both of our clothes and then fell asleep early because I was tired. I'm so excited to learn all these things he teaches me. I'll learn how to fight and how to hack, this is so exciting!