Part 33

-Aria's POV-
We've been free for a few days now. Robert has been really supportive and he understands what I've been through. He tries to help me with every possible way. He's very careful and sweet when he touches me and he was even worried to kiss me but I assured him I was okay with that. Our kisses are not very passionate and heated, they are soft and sweet. As he promised we're moving in a new house. We already chose it. It's not very big but it's cute. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, a small balcony and a yard.

"Babe are you ready?" Robert asked me as I packed the rest of my stuff.
"Well I don't have many things to pack. I'm ready"
"Okay let's go."
He put our bags and suitcases in the car and after half an hour we arrived at our new house. We got out of the car and looked at it with our backs against the car.
"I can't believe we're going to live here together." I say resting my head on his shoulder.
"This is the first step to our normal lives. Everything's going to get better now."
"I love you so much."
"I love you too baby."
He kisses my head and caresses my back.

We put our clothes in the closet and placed the rest of our stuff wherever we wanted them. For now we're using the furniture that's already in the house but in time we'll change anything we want. Eventually we both sat on the couch next to each other and turned on the TV.
"Robert?"
"Yeah baby."
"Have you talked with the others? How are they?"
"I mostly talk with Luke and Brad. They're great, enjoying their free lives partying and getting wasted like old times."
"I was sure about that. What about the others?"
"All I know is that Jason and Emma went on holidays together amd Frank went back to his previous life."
"I'm so happy and proud of all of us. What we did is amazing."
"Now I can finally take you out on a date in a fancy restaurant without hiding or being afraid."
"You don't have to do that."
"I know but I want to do it. And as I promised, I will travel with you all around the world."
"All these sound like a dream that's coming true. But think straight, we have to find jobs first before we start our adventures." I say laughing.
"Even if we don't find jobs soon we can still travel. We have some money we can use."
"We used most of that money to buy this house and we still need a lot of money if we're planning on changing it."
"Okay I get it, there's no travelling until we have more money."
"Let's relax today and not worry about jobs or money, okay?"
"Okay. Do you wanna eat something?"
"I'm starving actually. Let's go out, we have nothing here to cook."
"Let's get ready."

We wore casual clothes and after 15 minutes we were ready to go. We got in the car and Robert drove us to a cute restaurant. We walked towards the door hand in hand for the first time like a normal couple. We sat on a table and ordered our food. We chatted about a lot different things and subjects, ate and laughed a lot. After a few hours we decided to return back to our house. We wore more comfortable clothes and relaxed on the living room. After a while we heard the doorbell and we were both confused. I stood up to open the door but Robert came in front of me and stopped me.
"I'll open it."
"Robert don't worry. It may be someone from the guys. We're not in danger."
"Okay you're right I'm overreacting."
"Yes you are. Let's open it together."
We go to the door and open it. We see a woman and a little girl smiling at us.
"How can we help you?" I sweetly ask.
"I'm Daisy Francis and this is my daughter Claire, we're your neighbors."
"Nice to meet you Daisy and Claire. I'm Aria and this is my boyfriend Robert."
We shake our hands and smile.
"This is for you." Claire says.
"Aw thank you very much." I say taking the chocolate and vanilla cake she gave me.
"You're welcome." she answered with a cute smile.
"You wanna come in? We just moved in but we have some coffee and juice for you." Robert says.
"Yes I guess we could stay for a bit."

We served them a coffee and a glass of orange juice and we started talking. Daisy seemed like a really nice woman and Claire was cery polite and cute.
"So have you been together for a long time? Moving in together is a huge step to a relationship."
"We're together for a few months now and we love and care for each other."
"It's always nice to see young love, I'm very happy for you kids. This is how I met my husband, we were young and in love just like you."
"Aw that's very cute."
"I hope your relationship stays like that. You trully seem in love. So how did you meet?"
"Someone attacked me one night and Robert appeared and saved me from him. Then it's a really long and complicated story."
"Robert you're a gentleman. Maybe you'll tell me more things about you another time. We have to leave now. It was very nice meeting you."
We shook our hands again and they left.
"I think we should eat that cake."
"Whatever my girl wants."
We literally devoured half of the cake, it was delicious.

It was finally night and we got ready to sleep. Before we went to bed I found Robert in the kitchen and hugged him from behind making him turn. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.
"Don't be afraid to kiss me." I said looking in his eyes.
"I'm not afraid, I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or pressured."
"Robert it's really fine. Kiss me."
He smiled and nodded. He leaned in closer to my face and placed his lips on mine. We shared a nice sweet kiss and then hugged. We went to the bedroom and laid under the bed sheets.
"Goodnight baby."
"Goodnight."