Part 21

I open my eyes and realize I'm laying on Ian's couch. I blink a few times and stand up but my head hurts a lot so I sit back down.
"Robert you're awake."
"Tell me it was all a bad dream."
"No it wasn't..."
"Then why am I here? What happened after the attack?"
"You insisted on going back for Aria so we knocked you out and brought you back here."
"You idiots! I can't let her be there with Dark, he will kill her if he hasn't done that already. I have to go find her."
"We'll all find her together, we must think straight and you're not doing it right now."
"I'm not asking you to come with me, I'll go alone."
"We don't want you to get killed Robert. We'll make a plan and bring her back."
"When? Before or after he kills her? We don't have time for planning, she's in danger. I have to save her."
"I'm sure she knows we are going back for her. She's tough she can handle Dark. I don't think he's going to kill her. If he wanted to kill her he would have done that when he found her."
"I don't know what he wants to do but it's not going to be good. Luke please tell me exacly what happened."
"Okay. We were in the van helping you when suddenly the door opened and we saw a few men dressed in black holding guns. We took out our guns but we didn't manage to shoot them and they dragged us out of the van. We were both fighting and trying to escape and then they realised who Aria was and they took her with them and they knocked me out."
"Why didn't they take you?"
"I don't know man. I'm glad they didn't because I can help you get her back now."
"He has her and I'm here sitting doing nothing." I say aggressively and kick the table throwing it away.
"You can't do much right now, calm down."
"I can't calm down, don't you get it? If I wasn't in her life everything would be fine for her."
"Don't blame yourself man."
"Let me go back. At least I'll try something."
"If you go now you'll die. We have to wait a few days until we're healed. Brad got shot in the foot."
"Are you okay?"
"I think I'll be able to walk normally in a couple of days."
"Robert if you get hurt she'll blame herself too. We will make the best plan we can and we'll get her."
"A few days for us may be an infinity for her in there with Dark."
"I know but that's all we can do. Also you're staying here until we find her."
"Why?"
"Because we don't want you to leave in the middle of the night alone."
"So you'll babysit me? Can I go to the bathroom alone or you're afraid that I'll leave through the window?"
"We'll think about that and answer you."
"I can't believe this."

-Aria's POV-
After the men attacked us they drove me to the third facility. I tried to fight and escape but I couldn't. They threw me in a cell and left me there alone. I was super anxious and afraid but didn't want to show it. After a lot of time an agent stopped outside the cell.
"You have a visiter."
I make a confused face and see no one else but the boss himself. Harvey Dark is in front of me wearing a black suit and smiling. I back off as much as I can and hit the wall behind me. He's outside the cell but he can hurt me, he can do anything he wants now and that scares me.
"So nice to finally meet you Aria."
"Not nice at all."
"You know... I admire your work. You attacked successfully almost two of my facilities. A team of young people, so refreshing."
"What do you want from me? Kill me what are you waiting for?"
"Oh sweetie I need you for a lot of things. I won't kill you yet. First we have to find lover boy. You can tell us where he and the rest of the team are and I'll leave you in peace."
"I'd rather die than give him back to you."
"I will make you tell me everything honey. Be ready because I will take the answers I want."
"I'm not staying here forever. He'll come back for me and destroy you and this place."
"We're counting on that honey. If he's stupid enough to come here he must be prepared for the worst. He'll have the same end as his and your parents, and that's not a happy one."
"You son of a bitch." I say running to him but the bars stop me.
"I see why Downey likes you. You have such a nice body. I can't wait to explore it."
"You won't touch me."
"I will touch you and you're going to like it baby. But I can't promise that I will be the only one touching you."
Tears fill my eyes and I start shaking.
"Here there are no cameras and no microphones. Your little friends won't be able to track you. We will use you to get Downey back."

With that he leaves and I fall on the ground crying. He just told me we will rape me and torture me until I tell him what I know. I know Robert will come for me but I don't want him to get hurt. Dark wants him dead and he can kill him if he comes here. All I feel now is fear and sadness.