Part 15

"Baby today I wanna take you out. I haven't done anything for you the last month."
"Robert that's because we were working on the plan. I know you care about me."
"It doesn't feel right you know. I put you in danger and all that and I don't even thank you for it."
"You thanked me enough times Robert. Now Dark is looking for us even more than before."
"I think I can take my girl out to a small unknown restaurant."
"It would be nice."
He cups my face and kisses me.
"You're so beautiful."
"Thank you but I wasn't finished."
"I know, I kissed you so you wouldn't say but."
"But it has to be a place around here and no alcohol."
"The only thing around here you can eat is a pizza and candy. I want to take you to a restaurant to eat something fancy."
"Baby I appreciate your offer but we can't do it now. We'll do that when everything finishes."
"I thought I was the stubborn one in this relationship."
"Pizza and candy it is then."
"I'll pick you up from the bed at 9 pm."
"Okay I'll be waiting for you." I say laughing.

At 9 pm we were both ready and we left the motel. We didn't have to walk for too long because the pizza place was 5 minutes from the motel. We walked there hand in hand and got in. We decided to order two pizzas. Yeah Robert said he is hungry so he needs a pizza for himself.
"Are you seriously going to eat a whole pizza?"
"Maybe some slices of your pizza too. You can't eat it all by yourself."
"Thank God you're training a lot because you would be too fat."
"My abs are laughing at you."
The pizzas finally arrived and we started eating. I was eating my 4th slice and Robert finished this pizza.
"Did you even had time to breath? You ate it before I could eat half of mine."
"You're too slow baby. Need any help with yours?"
"Oh my Gosh you're unbelievable."
He took one slice of my pizza and ate it in less than a minute.
"Robert you're going to explode. If you throw up on me I'll kill you."
"Thow up? Then all these slices would be wasted."
"I'm not letting you eat another slice."
"There are 3 more left."
"We don't have to eat every single slice."
"Okay baby you're right. We will eat candy after."
"That's enough I'm not eating more pizza. I have enough space in my stomach for an ice cream."
"Let's go then."
I stand up from my seat and walk towards the exit and I see Robert coming behind me eating another slice.
"You're ridiculous."
"Leaving 3 slices is like saying that we didn't like the pizza."
"You forget that we ate the other whole pizza and almost all the second."
"Let's go get that ice cream."

We got out and continued walking.
"What flavors do you want?" he aks.
"One. Only chocolate."
"Done."
He gives me my ice cream and I look at his. It's 3 times bigger than mine.
"If you throw up you'll sleep on the couch."
"Are you threatening me?"
"Yes."
"Fine I won't throw up."
He managed to eat all of his ice cream and he was proud of himself.

We went back to our room and it was late enough so we fell on the bed. I wore my pyjamas and Robert only wore his boxers. He does that sometimes when we go to bed. He says he finds pyjamas unnecessary. I turn my head to look at him and he's looking at me.
"I wish everyday was like this." he says.
"Me too but this will happen someday, I'm sure."
"It will happen if we're lucky enough and even if it happens we still need a lot of time."
"We should be happy Robert. Even though they're looking for us we still have each other and go out and have our friends."
"It's possible that we won't have these for a long time. I'm scared for you. I don't wanna lose you or our team."
"You won't lose anyone. We're a great team and we proved that a couple of days ago when we attacked their facility and stole what we wanted without any problems."
"This was way too easy. Something's wrong."
"Now you're worrying even for what we successfully did."
"I will promise something. I promise that when this is all over I will travel with you all around the world, I will take you to the best restaurants and I will never see you cry again."
"Robert you're so sweet, thank you."
"I will make our lives normal."
"I know you will."

He kisses me softly on the lips and lays on the bed again.
"Look at your stomach." I say putting my hand on his stomach laughing.
"What's wrong with it?"
"It's 2 times bigger than before." I say caressing it.
"If you put your hand a bit lower and do the same thing you're doing now something else will be 2 times bigger than before."
I process what he just said and smirk. I move my hand lower and lower and place it on his boxers. I slowly move it and feel his d*ck starting rising.
"Like this?" I ask.
"Yes like this." he says with a deep voice.
I move my hand faster until he is completely hard and then stop taking my hand away.
"What the f*ck?"
"It's 2 times bigger indeed. I need to sleep now."
"And you will leave me with this?"
"Yes, we have a long day tomorrow we should relax."
"This was your plan, wasn't it? Torturing me."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
I smirk turn my back to him.
"Goodnight baby." I say.
"Goodnight? You're killing me."
"Be quiet I wanna sleep."
"Okay then, goodnight baby."
He stands up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. I pretended to be asleep and he finished himself off before coming back to bed.