Part 13

We were all together at Ian's house talking for hours. We finally decided when we're going to attack. Tomorrow. We planned everything. The time, the communications, the masks, the guns, everything. We said the plan almost a billion times. We tested if the computers are working in the van and everything's perfect. They will have wires and microphones so we will be able to talk with them when they're inside the facility.
"Guys I think we're ready."
"Everything's planned and we should follow every step according the plan."
"We got this."
We all hugged and left the house. Me and Robert got in the car and started driving.

We arrived at our motel and got in.
"Want a cigarette?"
"Sure."
We start smoking and sit on the couch.
"I wanted to take you out today but we stayed so many hours there. I'm sorry." Robert says.
"It's fine Robert. All that matters is that we're together, even if we're here."
He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and puts it in the ashtray. I do the same and kiss him sitting on his lap. We make out a lot but we've never had sex. I'm still a virgin and he knows it and I was insecure to make the first step but today I'm doing it. Tomorrow's a very important day and something can go wrong but I want to be his, I want him to know how I feel about him. I put my hands on his t-shirt and pull in up. He looks at me worried.
"Are you sure about this?"
I nod and he takes off his t-shirt. He stands up with me in his arms.
"Where are we going?"
"Your first time is not going to be on a couch baby."
I smile and he walks us to the bed.

He places me slowly on the bed and comes on top of me. He kisses me passionately and carefully pulls up my t-shirt. He takes it off and starts kissing my neck. He puts his hands on my jeans and unbuttons them and slowly takes them off.
"You don't have to be embarrassed." he whispers in my ear.
His hand goes behind my back and undoes my bra. He lowers each strap and throws it on the floor. I could feel his d*ck poking my thigh as he's getting turned on. He kisses me on the lips and then plants kisses on my neck, collarbone, chest and stops between my boobs. He takes my one hard nipple in his mouth and with his hand he massages the other. He sucks and kisses it sending shivers through my whole body. He does the same with the other making me feel magically. He then kisses down my body from the spot he was to my lower stomach.

He stops just above my panties and looks at me. I'm breathing fast but I nod. He lowers my panties to my ankles and I take them off. He takes off his sweatpants revealing his tight boxers. He puts his hand on my clit and slowly massages me making me moan. He smirks and makes circles around my clit with his finger. He looks at me.
"If it hurts tell me to stop."

I nod and he inserts his finger inside me slowly moving it. I gasp a bit but dont tell him to stop. He thrusts his finger in and out and the feeling gets better and better. Then he inserts another finger and the pain comes back. I arch my back and he starts thrusting with both of his fingers. After a minute he takes them off and positions his head between my thighs. I exhale deeply and he inserts his tongue inside me licking, bitting and sucking me. I moan loudly and feel pressure coming from inside me.
"Robert...I-I'm gonna..."

Before I finish he inserts a finger inside me doing what he doing before but faster. I release my liquids in his mouth and he licks me completely. He comes back to my face to kiss me and I can taste myself on his tongue. He brakes the kiss and takes off his boxers letting his erection free. I gulp watching his huge d*ck and he kisses me again.
"Don't worry I'll be gentle."
"Yes please."
He takes my hands in his hands and interlocks our fingers on the bed. He positions himself in front of my entrance and looks at me again.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes."

He enters me slowly and I feel uncontrollable pain inside me and close my eyes with force. I cried out in pain and Robert noticed it.
"It will get better." he whispers in my ear.
When he enters me fully he starts moving in and out of me not very fast and actually I started feeling better. I was breathing fast.
"Go faster." I say.
He smiles and moves faster and faster. I could feel the pleasure now but the pain never left, it just became less. I was moaning and his thrusts became faster and harder. He was moaning too and that turned me on even more. After a few moments I felt like I was about to cum again.
"Robert I'm close." I groaned.
"F*ck me too." he said now thrusting even faster.
I came again on his d*ck and he pulled out of me and released himself on my stomach and on his hand. Then he collapsed on the bed next to me and we both were trying to catch our breaths again.

When we were kind of breathing normal again I turned to look at him. We were both sweaty and dirty but it didn't bother me, it made me more turned on. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.
"How are you feeling?"
"Everything hurts inside me but I feel great."
"You're absolutely gorgeous baby."
"Robert promise me you'll be careful tomorrow."
"You're scared and it's normal but don't worry about me, I've done this a lot of times before."
"It's very dangerous and I don't wanna lose you."
"Lose me? Nah. You can't get rid of me so easily."
I laugh and kiss him on the lips.
"I wanna take a shower to clean myself, you should do it too." I say.
"You go first, I'll go after."
"No, let's go together."
He looks at me and smiles. We both get up and go to the bathroom. We showered together but you could call it a make out session. Then we went to the bed and I fell asleep in his arms.