CHAPTER 48 : GET CLOSER ><

"Nera!"

"Sunggyu Oppa!!"

In a second Nera already inside Sunggyu's hug.

"Kwencana Nera? Are you okey? Did you hurt anywhere?" Sunggyu look around her face and her hands. Make Nera feels shy.

"Oppa.. mianhae. I don't know Kai could to this is to us."

"Nera.. this is not your fault. This is Jongin fault. And i am sorry for coming late. I can imagine if I can't go out from that room." Sunggyu look straight to her eyes. And seems likes she is in a trauma. Nera still feels scare.

"Hem... Nera you have to rest. Sleep now. Don't think too much. All the problem has settled." He stand up and try to go from her room.

But..

..he wrist is being hold.

"Oppa.. please be with me. I am scare."

************************************************************

"How is Nera?"

Sunggyu feels very shocked to saw his parents and Nera's Parents outside the ward. How can they know about this problem?

Park family go inside the ward when they just arrived at the hospital.

"Nera is find, appa.. omma."

"How could you didn't tell us about this thing? What if something happen to her?" Mr.Kim look very angry.

Sunggyu keep silent on his place. Its not like that. He don't wnat to make the oldest get worried. But .. he can't avoided it.

"Luciky.. Dr.Choi told me about this problem. Sunggyu!! I think Nera should leave with her parents right now. Until she recover from her trauma."

"But...ommaaa!"

Sunggyu can't imagine it. Nera have to go again. ? Maybe this is the best for both of them.

"I will omma."

************************************************************

"Nera... I need to tell you something." Sunggyu look straight in her eyes and that makes her faces became a tomato.

"What is that oppa?"

"I like it!" Suddenly sunggyu said it and make Nera look at him.

"Like what?" Nera look confused.

"I like it when you call me oppa. " he said while make himself more closer to Nera.

Nera became more shy and ahe could not take her head up.

"Nera .. Appa and omma .. they ask you to leave at your home. They ask you till you for recovery." He said it. He takes Nera hand bring it to his lips. And kiss it.

"I will miss you so much. . Please get well soon. So I can be with you forever." That words make Nera feels a goosebump. That sweet words is really make her fall in love with him.

She look at him and their eyes became one. Full of love full of lust.

Without knowing it. Sunggyu come more closer to her face and take her lips. She feel shocked but she enjoyed it. "I am in love with this guy."

Its her first kiss!! Everr!