CHAPTER 39 : HAPPY TIME

"ehemm..ehemm"

Suddenly someone come towards them that make both of them awkward.

"I am sorry for disturbing you. But, we are going inside the park. But, if you want to make love in here i will go first. Make sure the place is not in public." Chanyeol try to tease both of them that make Nera face turn red like a tomato.

  "Oppa!!! " she yelled and try to chase his Oppa which is already run away from her.

  "Emmm.. Sunggyu Ssi I am sorry."
Nera felt embarassed more when Sunggyu keep staring her face.

" Don't have to be sorry. Babe.. let's Go there!"
Sunggyu pulling her hands together and walk beside each other.

"Babe?? Is he calling me babe? Just now?? Jinjja?? Omo!!" Her heart beat is beating so hard. Nera felt nervous. :3 "yahhh!! Nera! He is your husband! Don't feel too nervous!" Her heart keep shouting for no reason.

Sunggyu put his hand on her shoulder that make her look right infront of his eyes.

"What happen to you?? Why are you shaking??" That question make Nera speechless. Sunggyu left her behind while her tummy is full with butterfly. She feel really happy.

******************************

"I am not going to play it!"

"Come on babe! Roller coaster is the best game besides all of the game. It such a waste if we not trying to play this."

Sunggyu keep asking Nera to play with him. Nera is really scare with Roller Coaster. She neverrr ever want to ride it. But,, sunggyu Seems excited.

"Yahh!! Youuuu! I really never ever wanna to play this." Eventhough she said that but she still went beside Sunggyu.

"You don't have to be scare! I am here with you."
That words make Nera a little bit relieve. But, when the train start to move she hold Sunggyu tightly. Never want to let him go.

******************************

SUNGGYU POV

"OHH..GOD! I love her! My eyes can't stop looking at Nera. Look how tight she hold my arm. Look how scare she is, but she still want to ride this with me. I am really in love with this girl. Can i have her for the rest of my life?"

That words keep playing in Sunggyu heart. He is really in love with Nera.

Suddenly.. Sunggyu put his head on Nera shoulder and screaming loudly so Nera could see that he is scare too.

"Yess! I Am In Love With You My Wife."