CHAPTER 3 : DINNER TIME.. *_*

I am home already. Omma didn't sick at all. She go to the Hospital to met Mdm.Kim and they seems like have a secret that I don't know. And i think that secret is about myself!

I looked around my house and i can see my Appa Mr.Park Kisoo is busy to read his news. I decide to go beside him quietly. I want to make Appa suprised. This is fun!

" what do you want honey?"

Suddenly Appa is talking. Yahhh!! Appa... huh!! Cut my feel!

" appa.. did you know Omma met her old friend at the Hospital?"

I go to his side. He looked at me with his smile face. He know me really well. But, Appa.. she looked like he is hiding something from me!! Just like Omma.

" yeah.. appa know. Why honey?"

" do you know Omma and Mdm.Kim have a secret?"

I looked at his expression. Doesn't change at all. Appa didn't shocked or mad. Is Appa also know that secret?

" don't think that too much! Go prepare yourself. We have a dinner with Mr.Kim tonight!" After he said that, he left me alone. Appa never be like this. Except...

Appa!! He also hiding something from me. What is that? Dinner?? Yahhh!!! That means, i will met that jerk again!!! Waaaaaa!!! What a crazy life!!!

I go to my room without my happy mood. I don't want to go!!! Please!!

TUK..TUK#

Someone knocked the door and..

" Oppa!!!" I was really shocked to saw him.

Oppa is my omma nephew. That's mean he is my cousin. Hehe. I can't meet him always like the old time. He have to leave with his parents now.

We both were grown up together. Omma is the one who take care of him when he still a child. His parents ask Omma to raise him.

" Oppa.. almost three years. I didn't meet you. Wow, you looked different now.. more handsome. And.. white..." he smile proudly when heard my word.

" Nera aa.. i have many stories to tell you. But, i heard that you should go to dinner right now. So, next time we should spent time together. I will go here again. My house is near this place."

When he said about the dinner, my mood is zero!! Why you cut my feeling!

" almost forgot.. take this ticket. This for fanmeeting. " he give me that things and go away.

Fanmeeting?? Who? Singer?

INFINITE?

" What is this? I never know, there are singer's name Infinite.. erm, never mind. I will go. "

************************************

AT THE KIM'S HOUSE

" What? Dinner? With Park family? That crazy girl.?"

Sunggyu really annoyed right now. How can he met that girl again.

" yeah... but that girl is Park Nera. Not crazy girl. And she is beautiful."

" beautiful? Oh god!!" Sunggyu can't really understand what his mother already said. She isn't beautiful but she is the beast. She kick my xxx!!!!

"Why were you fighting with her at the Hospital?" Mdm.kim feel very happy right now.

She can't believe it easy to make his son to met that girl. What more, that girl seems different with other girls she have met.

" Omma.. she is the one who make me annoyed. Don't You remember when i was calling you and tell about a girl. And.. she was that person!!" Whenever she heard what Sunggyu said make her want to laugh.

So, that's why Sunggyu very mad when saw that girl. He was annoyed with that girl because she bumped his car ( didn't have a scar at all). Sunggyu want her to pay?? Huh!! What nonsense. That not her fault at all. He was the one who is should responsible to Nera..

I like Nera already. She can be my daughter. Madam Kim just continue to smile happily.

************************************

All of them already ready to had a dinner. Park Nera let out her breath when she has to sit down infront of that jerk.

" it's very long time we didn't see each other. Look! Our som and daughter already grown up. " Mr.Kim Sungki start the conversation and make the parents laugh.

Sunggyu and Nera just show their bored face. Sunggyu smile suddenly. He have an idea.

Sunggyu stared at Nera and his eyes became small. Nera looked at him back and she enlarge her eyes. They looked like want to start a fighting.

Sunggyu feel annoyed with her and without thinking he kick Nera's foot.

" ouch! "

Their parents looked at both of them. Nera put a faked smile to cover her pain. She turn her face to Sunggyu and he laugh crazily.

Nera feel really mad right now and with that she take her foot and push it on Sunggyu's foot. Nera smile happily when saw Sunggyu pain face.

He want to revenge... but..

" so.. Nera and Sunggyu. You already know each other?" Mr.Kim ask both of them and they looked to each other.

" Neh.. Appa. She is pretty 'amazing'. She is wonderful." Nera round her eyes when heard that rubbish thing come out from that jerk's mouth.

" wow.. that's too much. Your son is more amazing that me. He really respect a girl. Like me." Nera said with her serious tone.

Sunggyu turn her head to Nera. She seems try to get a revenge.

" that's good for you if you already know each other. So, now.. i will start this with an announcement.." Mr.Kim stop for second and looked to the other. All of them waiting for that announcement.

" SUNGGYU AND NERA WILL MARRY." he add.

" WHAT??"

" WHAT??"

Nera and Sunggyu seems very confused. They can't believe what happen.

DASI DORAWA..DORAWA#

suddenly sunggyu handfone rang and make him go from there.

" Sunggyu!!" Madam Kim called him.

" i will not go home tonight."

He said and left the house.

" Kisoo.. don't worry we will try to ask him. " Mr.Kim try to comfort Mr.Park.

And..at the other hand.. Nera didn't say anyword because she was too shocked. I am still a student!! And.. i don't to marry!! I don't to marry with that jerk!!