CHAPTER 10 : COMFORT..? ^^

"Why should i find her?" Sunggyu just mumbling at himself because of the problem.

Luckily, that place didn't have many people so it easy for him to walk. He used a mask to cover his face from his fan.

She try to find Nera at one by one place. But, he didn't meet her.

"It's good if i have some rest at kafe. Huh! I need some rest too."

************************************

"My thought is true!" Sunggyu feel really happy to saw soneone on the side is lonely.

"Let give her a little bit suprised."

1..

.

2..

.

3..

Sunggyu come to her back. And..

"Nera!!"

"Aaaa!!!!!"

Sunggyu is laughing so hard when saw her big reaction. Nera is pouting when he saw Sunggyu laugh at her.

"Yaahhh!! You little jerk!!!" Nera feel really shocked just now. Her heart feel like want to explode because of that suprised.

"Why are you running from me?"

"I didn't run. I just walk. It's tired to run." Nera give her dumb answer. Sunggyu feel mad to heard that answer.

"You don't know how far i go for searching you. You can give meyour answer 'you only walk from me? Not run?" Sunggyu is really serious right now.

Nera feel a little bit sorry. Huh! This old guy is really hot temper. I can kidding with him.

"I am sorry.. okay? I know you are tired. But, i just joking to give you laugh."

After Nera give that answer, their condition became akward. They didn't now what to do right now.

************************************

"Is that Sunggyu oppa?"

Sunggyu and Nera are suprised to that word. They looked at each other.

"When i count one two three.. and after three we run okay?" Sunggyu whispered that word to Nera. Nera just noded. She feel really worried if anyone know who is she.

Both of them stand up slowly. Sunggyu suddenly take her hand and start his count.

"One... two.. three"

"Run!!!!!"

Sunggyu pulled Nera's hand and both of them left the kafe together.

"Yaaahhhh!!! This is crazy!!" Both of them run very hard to escaped and they did it!

"Huhh! Almost!! " both if them were laughing when remember that incident.

"Hmm.. my hand." Nera try to take out her hand.

And... akward start again.

"Errr... lets go to shop. Omma is waiting for us." Nera left Sunggyu behind to cut her akward feeling.