CHAPTER 35 : CONCERT ♡♡

SUNGGYU POV

  I don't know why but Nera seems in bad mood this weeks. She didn't talk much to me. Did i do something wrong??

  "Hyung, what happen to you? What are you thinking right now?" Sungyeol come beside me.

  "Nothing Sungyeol aa . Hmmm,, i just feel tired."

  "Really hyung?? Nothing else?" Sungyeol is trying to read my reaction.

  "Huh?? Are you thinking about Nera?" His question make me silent for a moment.

  "I think she is mad with you hyung. He saw you with Rina and we saw her reaction."

Dongwoo and Myungsoo come beside us. That make me sigh.

  "Really?? But.. i don't think she could be jealous."

  "But . Hyung you trying to make her jealous right?" Myungsoo ask me.

  "Annn...annniiii! Anni ok!!!!" With that I left them behind. If not they will know my secret.

  But.. did Nera really jealous???

***********************************

  "Yahhhh!! What happen to you?" Nera didn't said anyword to Sunggyu when they arrived at home.

  Nera keep running from Sunggyu. Seems she in bad mood.

  "I want to sleep Sunggyu Ssi. Please don't bother me!" She try to close her door.

But..

  "Don't close the door when i still talking to you." Sunggyu suddenly pulled her wrist which make her stop.

  "What do you want me to say Sunggyu?"

  "Can't you stop calling me Sunggyu? I am your husband! You dhoukd called me Oppa!"

  "Why do you think i should called you that?"
Nera ask bravely and that make Sunggyu hold her wrist more thight.

  "Or.. should i ask you to call me Jagiya??" He ask Nera with seductive voice and try to move his face infront of Nera's face.

  "Just ask Rina to call you that!!" With that he pulled her hand away and bang the door.

************************************

  "Is that mean she is jealous??"

  "Hyunggg!!!! " I turn my face and saw Hoya and Sungjong.

  "Nera will coming here!!!"

  "Whatttt????!!!!"

************************************

Infinite come out from backstage. All of their fans screaming and shouting for their singers. The first song they singing is Dasi Dorawa.

  Nera feel really honoured when she can sit on the VIP place. There are also other singer there but Nera don't know who she is.

  "Annyeong!!!!! Infinite Imnida!!!" With that introduction the concert start became hot!!

  "Annyeong!! Kim Sunggyu infinite leader imnida!!" Nera run her eyes when she heard that name.

  And..

Their eyes is looking to each other.

  "I want to say to thank you to inspirit for today. I hope you all enjoy our perfomances. To my other friends who is coming thank you. For the most special girl in my heart ... i love you!!!!"

  Sunggyu said that while looking at the camera.

  "Woww.. who is the lucky girl hyung?" Woohyun asking while all the member smile awkwardly.

  "He is my mumm... and my .... future wife." Sunggyu continue while focusing to a place.