CHAPTER 17 : NEIGHBOUR.. ?_?

"Hyung why are you here?"

Woohyun is really shocked to saw Sunggyu inside their room.

"Don't disturb me! I wanna sleep!"

"hyung! Wake up! How dare you left Nera at your home alone?"

"Woohyun aaa!!! I want to sleep. Go away!"

Woohyun just shaked his head because of his hyung. He was really shocked to saw Sunggyu just now in that room. Isn't Sunggyu hyung is at his home last night?? Are they fight at first nigth?

"Aa! Never mind! We will go to infront! We want to have a breakfast with Nera!" Woohyun mumble. He feel really excited to meet their neighbour

************************************

"Noonaa!!!"

I can heard someone called my name outside the house. I wake up early this morning to prepare a breakfast. I will prepare a breakfast. That jerk, just let him wake himself.

I took my step to the door.

And..

"SUNGJONG AAAA!!! What are you doing here??"

Sungjong is smile happily at the door. He is waving to me.

"Me?? I just visited my neighbour."

"Neighbour?"

I am confused right now. Neighbour? Who is his neighbour?

"Yes noona. Neighbour! We are neighbour.." after he said that..

"Annyeong Nera!!!"

I can saw Dongwoo Oppa, Woohyun oppa, Hoya Oppa and Myungsoo Oppa are waving to me. They are standing up infront of their dorm. It's just front of Sunggyu house. Their dorm is just infront of Sunggyu house.

"Is that your dorm?" I ask Sungjong with a confused expression.

"Yes Noona. So, don't you want to invite me inside?" Sungjong ask me while looked inside Sunggyu house. Sunggyu house? Yes! This house is his mine. He own this house.

"Yes.. sure! You may!"

"hyung!! Let's go! She invited us to here!" Sungjong called his members. Nera is laughing when saw that. They really look like a children.

"Nera ssi, what did you feel leave at here?" Woohyu ask her. They are busy too looked around the house.

"It still hard to explain Oppa. I just move here last night. So, i still don't know how to describe the feeling."

"What happen between you and Hyung?"

My mouth can't say anyword when i heard that question. Suddenly all the incident in last night is coming to my head.

"Ner..."

"Hyunni hyung! Come here! Noona already prepare a breakfast."

Sungjong cut Woohyun's word. Nera sigh.

How can he know there is something happen?

"Just eat with them. I will called Sunggyu to eat with you guys." Nera try to go from Woohyun.

But..

"Sunggyu hyung is at our dorm."

************************************

SUNGGYU POV

I try to open my eyes. And the condition is really calm. It's really silent like there are no one. No one??

"Woohyun!!!" I looked at Woohyun bad. He is not there. Where he is?

I took my step to Myungsoo and Dongwoo room. There is also no one. Where are the kids going? I go to the other room. And..

"Sungyeol aaa!!!" I saw Sungyeol is alone which is still sleeping. He open his eyes when saw me.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?"

"Where are the other kids? Our manager?"

"Wae??"

"I didn't saw them."

"Ermm.. what are you doing here actually hyung? Where is Nera?"

Sunggyu feel really guitly suddenly when he heard Nera's name. He decide to sleep in infinite dorm because he worried if he do something to Nera just what he did again.

"Arr..."

"Sungyeol hyung and Sunggyu hyung please come to front. Nera already prepared a breakfast!"

Thank god!

Sungjong is coming match on timing. Sunggyu can safe himself from Sungyeol question.